Hogwarts legacy is everything I could have even dreamed of.

I’ve been playing it on my PS5 for the past month. I’m around ~40 hours in and still enjoying it! It does have some issues that the sequel should address. A really great first attempt by a team that’s only known for its work on Disney Infinity. I think they’ll get a bigger budget for a sequel, and if they can address the issues, they should be set up for a 10/10 game. Probably something akin to the jump from Assassin’s Creed 1 to 2.

I’ve been playing it on my PS5 for the past month. I’m around ~40 hours in and still enjoying it! It does have some issues that the sequel should address. A really great first attempt by a team that’s only known for its work on Disney Infinity. I think they’ll get a bigger budget for a sequel, and if they can address the issues, they should be set up for a 10/10 game. Probably something akin to the jump from Assassin’s Creed 1 to 2.

I'm glad you're enjoying it. I'm still only completed about 7% of the game so far but I have today off so that should give me a chance to knock out some more playing time.

I bought the online version. Played it for a day, than my PS4 crashed on me. Getting it fixed soon or a new one, and selling my current one for parts(no fan). It was good while it lasted. I think my version includes both PS4 and PS5.

I bought it and my younger relative plays it. I like to watch her playing, but I am not sure if I will want to plat it myself after her.

Back