Hogwarts legacy is everything I could have even dreamed of.

I probably will. I'm afraid that I'll get so involved in it when I first get it. I might wait until I get all my vacation back (I get 3 weeks a year) and I'll play take a week off to play it and get as much of it out of my system. I don't want to play it and forget about going to work or be really late.

I probably will. I'm afraid that I'll get so involved in it when I first get it. I might wait until I get all my vacation back (I get 3 weeks a year) and I'll play take a week off to play it and get as much of it out of my system. I don't want to play it and forget about going to work or be really late.

I finished it and it's a 6.5/10. It's so boring after the first 10-15 hours. Plot and characters and missions are so bland and uninspired it feels like something ChatGPT could have come up with. There's no chance JK wrote this, it must have been a bunch of corporate suits who made a goody two shoes cast to not offend anyone instead of making it exciting for potter fans. The enemies are dumb and repetitive and the tracking of their attacks completely ignores your teleportation ability and so they teleport along with you which is so stupid. The power creep is so insane with this game that by the time you are at the endgame you feel like you can take on voldemort.
However I stand by what I said about the castle and how amazing it is and it even has puzzles which require you to use your spells to solve which is amazing.

I finished it and it's a 6.5/10. It's so boring after the first 10-15 hours. Plot and characters and missions are so bland and uninspired it feels like something ChatGPT could have come up with. There's no chance JK wrote this, it must have been a bunch of corporate suits who made a goody two shoes cast to not offend anyone instead of making it exciting for potter fans. The enemies are dumb and repetitive and the tracking of their attacks completely ignores your teleportation ability and so they teleport along with you which is so stupid. The power creep is so insane with this game that by the time you are at the endgame you feel like you can take on voldemort.
However I stand by what I said about the castle and how amazing it is and it even has puzzles which require you to use your spells to solve which is amazing.

That's most games these days, even the spider man games I'm playing, they rehash the same kind of battle setup for everything.

That's what I was more looking forward to.....was getting to explore the castle and get to see all the parts of the castle that they don't go over in the movies.

While the game has some issues, I feel like 6.5/10 is a bit harsh. It's an easy 8 for me. It's easily the best Wizarding World game ever released, and I'm sure the sequel will be even better.

While the game has some issues, I feel like 6.5/10 is a bit harsh. It's an easy 8 for me. It's easily the best Wizarding World game ever released, and I'm sure the sequel will be even better.

They made this game for universal appeal and for it to be kid friendly too so it is a generic open world game except for the setting. It just doesn't appeal to me who's played a lot of games and is bored of that setting and only games that do something different interest me.

I've ordered my copy of Hogwarts: Legacy yesterday. I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet.

I actually bought it for my PS4 (it's suppose to be here tomorrow) and I bought it for my Switch (I won't be getting it till November 14th). The graphics will probably be better for the PS4, however, the Switch is a little more portable. I can take the Switch off the cradle and play it away from the tv, provided the battery lasts of course.

I've ordered my copy of Hogwarts: Legacy yesterday. I decided to go ahead and bite the bullet.

I actually bought it for my PS4 (it's suppose to be here tomorrow) and I bought it for my Switch (I won't be getting it till November 14th). The graphics will probably be better for the PS4, however, the Switch is a little more portable. I can take the Switch off the cradle and play it away from the tv, provided the battery lasts of course.

Or not delayed further.

Or not delayed further.

My copy for the PS4 didn't come in today. It was delayed.......it's not suppose to show up till tomorrow according to the tracking info.

I hope my other one doesn't get delayed again further. I won't get it till November. I probably won't get to play it much until after Christmas.

My copy for the PS4 didn't come in today. It was delayed.......it's not suppose to show up till tomorrow according to the tracking info.

I hope my other one doesn't get delayed again further. I won't get it till November. I probably won't get to play it much until after Christmas.

No local game shops you could have picked up a copy?

We have a local Best Buy but I didn't go there to shop around. Besides, Best Buy was offering a gift card if your purchased it online. Don't know what that was all about....

Back