Home Alone.

Henrywrites

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Home Alone was one of the movies that I enjoyed watching as a kid some years ago. I would say it was the movie that showed me some funny moves a kid can make when he or she is home alone. Did you watch this movie in the 90s or not?

I have seen at least two of them I can recall from memory but I always thought the first one was a classic. It had a good moral about not holding grudges, and the kid was really clever and held his own by knowing how to intimidate and protect himself from Joe Pesci and the other guy. It works really well for a premise and a holiday film, but they have made some not-so-good video games out of it so it's best just to watch these instead.

Yeah I've seen the first two films and how could I not like them? They're classics.

The first one in 1990 I loved. The 2nd in 1992 wasn't as good but still was great entertainment. However, I couldn't get into the rest of the franchise. Didn't have the same feel without Macaulay Culkin. Not to mention the thieves & their antics portrayed by Daniel Stern & Joe Pesci.
Which were your favorites?

Home Alone is by far one of my favorite winter seasonal-type movies. I always enjoy watching Home Alone around Christmas time while drinking hot chocolate with family! I love the comedy and action that the film portrays.

I also watched and enjoyed Home alone. But if I'm being honest, I enjoyed Baby's Day Out more than Home Alone.

Went to the fair and I saw the Lego set of the Home Alone house built. It really feels weird seeing a Christmas-themed house and it's the middle of the summer. Lego really thinks these older movies are marketable, and I don't blame them, but all their stuff feels mostly about licenses rather than something similar with their own original branding.

Home alone the best comedy movie ever.... If you are bored or sad and need something to lighten your mood.... Home alone is the answer... It's the real deal

All I can say is memories... Home Alone made my childhood fun and in somewhat way encourage me to face my faces.

The first 2 are awesome. The last 2 that just came out....are incredibly horrendous.

Love the first and second Home Alone movies. I don't mind the third one but it wasn't as great without the original Kevin.

We always watch the first two in December

I couldn't watch the first one, but the second one was very interesting to watch. My uncle used to tell me that Home Alone 1 is a must watch though.

I actually watched Home Alone for the first time this past Christmas. And even though it has some plot gaps and issues, I was surprised by how much I liked it! Not exactly the best, but I’ve definitely seen worse!

Home alone was among the best movies we watched as kids. I love it so much. I even watched it recently on DSTV. I'm open to watching it anytime.

I watch the first two when it's December, since they take place during Christmas! They're so funny! (Even the 3rd one!)

Home Alone was one of the movies that I enjoyed watching as a kid some years ago. I would say it was the movie that showed me some funny moves a kid can make when he or she is home alone. Did you watch this movie in the 90s or not?
I love the movie home alone. I keep watching it every day

Back