Home Alone.

Only Babies day out can contend with Home Alone. They are very interesting and full of comedy.

Home Alone was a super movie back then. Kelvin was his name. I haven’t watched any of his movies again after Home Alone.

Home Alone was one of the movies that I enjoyed watching as a kid some years ago. I would say it was the movie that showed me some funny moves a kid can make when he or she is home alone. Did you watch this movie in the 90s or not?

I was unable to watch the movie since I was quite young when it was released. I have heard a lot of stories about how good the movie is and wished I was young when it came out.

Yeah I've seen the first two films and how could I not like them? They're classics.

They are classics movies, one that I am going to recommend for those that would want to watch an old movie that shows how kids behave when they are left at home.

I have seen the first Home Alone and while it was an interesting movie, I didn't have the urge to watch the second one. I mean it is not even that special in my eyes.

I love it the game so much it is given
I so much enjoyed this movie when I was a kid. My kid sister still watch it.

I'm going to be watching the second film tonight for like the 1000th time, such an amazing Xmas film!

Home Alone was one of the movies that I enjoyed watching as a kid some years ago. I would say it was the movie that showed me some funny moves a kid can make when he or she is home alone. Did you watch this movie in the 90s or not?
Kelvin!! He's all grown up now. He made my childhood memorable.

Back