Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Looking for some DLC to keep your robotic hunter within you going? Fret not for Horizon Zero Dawn has some DLC expansion coming in the form of new dangers and areas to explore.

Can't believe that they're already adding a DLC for this game. I knew that they will for sure just based on how the main story ended (no spoilers) but damn, that's so fast!

I love Horizon Zero Dawn. It went into my top 5 favorite PS games so easily when I played it through. It is so, so amazing. The world that it's set it in beautiful and immersive - it is impossible not to feel part of it. Then you have great dynamic combat that isn't too easy or too hard. I really love characters that use bows and Alloy fits it perfectly. Plus the story itself is so moving. My favorite is still the beginning where we learn about Alloy as a little girl and everything that she had to endure as a motherless child.

Therefore, I am extremely excited about this new DLC. Just hope it won't have some ridiculous price and that it will deliver the same experience as the base game did, fingers crossed!

Back