How do you buy your games?

Luxion

Awards
Credits
Do you buy the digital copy?

Digital copy through Playstation or Xbox stores?

Go to gamestop, walmart, best buy etc?

Do you order off Amazon or Ebay?

I pretty much order off Ebay braind new cause i always get them cheaper but only downside you have to wait 3-7 days after release to play for them to come in the mail. Still havent played Rise of the tomb raider for PS4 but i should by tomorrow or monday :)

Last edited:
I first used a local game store called Video Games Ect. then I went to Gamestop and now I'm slowly moving towards amazon along with an occasional digital purchase.

We do all our games digitally. Used to heavily be on Steam, but a lot of games we do DRM free such as WoW, or EVE On-line.

Most online from shopping sites like Amazon, though I do buy the odd game digitally as well.

Try not to rely on the latter though, since I like owning my games rather than renting them. And well, buying something digitally is basically renting it.

Digitally through the PlayStation store when they are cheap and on offer. Otherwise from Amazon or Game depending what's cheapest.

I hate having dozens of discs laying around. With Steam or the Playstation store I just download everything. Also, we now stream games with Gamefly!

It really depends on which is cheaper for me. If buying digitally is cheaper for me then I will do that however if buy physically is cheaper then I will do that at whichever store is cheapest which could range from places like Game to places like Argos, ASDA, Sainsbury's or Tesco.

I usually wait until a good Steam sale, or the game has been out for awhile. I don't pay $60 for a game. lol

Back