How does one get the top high score in arcade games?

Thunder_Crackle

Credits
Whenever I play arcade games, I always see these crazy high scores on games like "Ball Turn", "Flappy Shooter", "Color Mountain" etc...and I know most of them are hacked, but you can see the ones that aren't, they're still damn good. So is it all about reaction time with those games? or is it something else?

Just practise every day, you'll get better and better really quick like that.

For example, me playing Chunithm for the very first time more than 2 months ago.
Level = BASIC.
Speed = 2.

3 days later.
Level = EXPERT.
Speed = 6.

2 weeks ago.
Level = EXPERT.
Speed = 12.

Yesterday.
Level = MASTER.
Speed = 7.

Moving to the right board.

Sometimes they do get hacked, otherwise its pure skill. Mind you, skill that took endless hours to achieve.

Like what Suwako already said.

Practice, practice, practice, because:

493654d6ef.jpg

With arcade games its all about the muscle memory, so practice practice practice.

With arcade games its all about the muscle memory, so practice practice practice.
There are many other types of games too actually, it's just that I showed lots of rhythm games as of late.
But I also showed off footage of Super Dragon Ball Heroes, which is a fighting game that involves use of cards.
Or Dragon Ball Zenkai Battle, which is a pure 3D fighting game.
Or Mario Kart Arcade GP DX, I guess you can figure out its genre.
None of which requires muscle memory.

Well, I only know one trick to keep on trying.
I don't know any cheats and such to get the highest score.

Those are probably people that have a butt load of time on their hands so they can play and play and play and play until they achieve those high scores like that.

Back