How Hot Is It Where You Are?

Dantheman

Programmer
Awards
Credits
It was over 90 degrees in New England at noon. It's in the high 80s right now. The humidity makes you feel like you're drowning.

It's actally kinda cool right now. But being a tropical island and all, weather tends to be erratic here.

It's just a regular summer for me. 80 to 90 degrees.... sometimes 105 degrees. Time to break out the fans.

Strangely enough it actually snowed earlier this month. In the thick of Spring, I know....

Last edited by a moderator:
yep i snowed where I live during the spring but id say its about 100º here or a bit in the 90s

91 here today... which actually seems kind of low for Austin this time of year. still a bit warmer than i would prefer though :) .

Over here in Minnesota has its ups and downs. A few weeks ago the temperature was nice and cool, then it rose up to 75-90 degrees. As of now it's been raining recently.

Last edited by a moderator:
And then there's England. Hahahaha xDD The weather is peaking up now but only to about 17 degrees :p It has been very odd here lately, it randomly changes from being warm to heavy rain!

Dubai is EXTREMELY Hot. In the winter, it rarely rains, but it does get a little cooler.

usually though, it gets up to about 40°C

In Louisiana it is 85 degrees at 11:30 PM. Not looking forward to the 110 degree days that feel 130...

Here in California it's been weird. One day it's 80-90 degree weather then the next day it's 60-70 degree weather. -shrugs-

Here in California it's been weird. One day it's 80-90 degree weather then the next day it's 60-70 degree weather. -shrugs-

Kind of like this in Ohio. One day it'll be breezy, and cool...then the next day it's insanely hot you feel like you're melting.

It's usually hot at night though (well at least I feel like it is).

Kind of like this in Ohio. One day it'll be breezy, and cool...then the next day it's insanely hot you feel like you're melting.

It's usually hot at night though (well at least I feel like it is).
Weird weather patterns ftl.

Yesterday it was 122, felt like hell!

Visiting Ireland and it's rather chilly here.

In my bit of earth, It is rather nice at 22 degrees Celsius. :)

It got up to 102 today out here in South Texas. That's going to continue through the rest of the week...possibly might get higher.

Back