How is everyone doing?

feeling full tired without doing something important recently, i hope that later will be better :rolleyes:

Does anyone remember that level in the desert area on Super Mario Bros. 3 where the sun is chasing you?

That's how hot it feels here.

And I have to go to work here in a bit.

I have to go to work here in a little bit. I really don't want to go. But money doesn't grow on trees so I know I have to in order to pay the bills

The depth of how much i hate life is beyond most peoples understanding but at least im working out 6hours a day and am in shape and have a wackload of money amd free time.

I have to go to work here in a little bit. I really don't want to go. But money doesn't grow on trees so I know I have to in order to pay the bills

Learned this the hardway.

The depth of how much i hate life is beyond most peoples understanding but at least im working out 6hours a day and am in shape and have a wackload of money amd free time.

May I have this wackload of money? :p

I'm doing great since I have the day off today. The only things I have to worry about is making dinner later but I get to relax the rest of the day.

May I have this wackload of money? :p
No but yesterday I bought a giant tattoo kit from this creepy dude in an alley and tonight I'm going to tattoo my baby toe into a skeleton toe. If it turns out good I'll tattoo you all over the place. You down?

Back