How is everyone doing?

I'm starting to notice the younger people getting snippy.

There are some younger people that are a bit snippy, yes. Every generation has a few nuts in it, don't get me wrong. I was just thinking that some in the older generation seem to be the worst when it comes to dealing with bad people. They think that since they've lived to be 70 or 80 years old that they can talk down to people and do whatever they want.

The Zoomers that work under me are super obnoxious, but tbh I probably would have thought me from 10 years ago was annoying…

everyone is annoying when young, just got to learn to stop :p

I am Hyped for Tales Of Arise!

Back here for the first time in apparently 9 years, for feeling accomplished that I remembered my account detials.

I'm tired but I have to go to work here in a little bit. I don't want to go to work.....unfortunately the bills won't pay themselves.

Fixing to have to go to work here in a bit. Don't want to go but I have to. Wish I had another job.....maybe I wouldn't dread going to work so much.

Fixing to have to go to work and I don't really want to. I'd rather go back to bed.

On a positive note, I do get paid today.

Fixing to have to go to work. I'm off tomorrow though so I just have to get through today in order to have some time to relax.

Back