How many consoles?

Why move overseas?

Well it's kind of a long story, but to make a long story short I wasn't born a U.S citizen but rather moved to the states when I was a kid and went through the naturalization process. However, that process took twenty years and I had no clue what my home country was like, so now with the opportunity finally open as a citizen, I moved back to stay a longer while and get to know most of family and heritage.

We have 4 but we mainly use the PS4. We have a lot more games for PS4 than any other system that's why we play that the most. We also have a wii u, ps4, xbox 360 and an xbox 1. We're planning to get an xbox 2 when it comes out over the Christmas break (hopefully). The wii is used mainly by the kids and the xbox doesnt have enough games for it to be fun to play. By the time I build up a variety of games for it, the 2 will be out so i'll just save my money for the new one.

Honestly, not as many as before, I used to have some really old SEGA and SNES consoles before but flipped them a while back. I have my PS4 but that's about it right now. Been sort of trying to save up for the new Xbox One X as that's just a bad boy of a games console fully 4K HDR native and can't wait to play COD WW2 and GTA6 on it in 4K that should be a step up from playing on our old traditional HD 1080p's eh lads!? :grin:

Honestly, not as many as before, I used to have some really old SEGA and SNES consoles before but flipped them a while back. I have my PS4 but that's about it right now. Been sort of trying to save up for the new Xbox One X as that's just a bad boy of a games console fully 4K HDR native and can't wait to play COD WW2 and GTA6 on it in 4K that should be a step up from playing on our old traditional HD 1080p's eh lads!? :grin:
Hell, I just now got a 1080p "Gaming Monitor". Now everything is going 4K? :( hehe

Currently hooked up and ready to play, I have five (not including my 3DS).

I have a Wii, a Gamecube, a PS2, a Dreamcast, and an original Xbox. I dont own any modern consoles : p

I also have a N64, but I dont have any space for it. I might switch it out with the PS2 one day, though. When I can start buying N64 games again.

Why do you have 5 consoles? lol You need to get a modern one. ;)

Well we do have a 360 in the house but its not mine : p
I have owned a 360 in the past though, and I had a few games I really liked to play on it. I had Tales of Vesperia, Magna Carta 2 and Civilization: Revolution.

And I like older consoles : p Ive actually grown really fascinated with them, and have been having fun trying out games for them that I never did back when they were new. Right now Im not real excited by modern gaming, haha.

Do you have a lot of games for it?? :)

Actually, yeah. I still have all the games that my brothers and I had bought for it when we were kids. Plus, my younger brother had bought a few extra games for it that we had also played for it but they were games that we had "rented" and never owned. I'll have to go through and count them all.

Well we do have a 360 in the house but its not mine : p
I have owned a 360 in the past though, and I had a few games I really liked to play on it. I had Tales of Vesperia, Magna Carta 2 and Civilization: Revolution.

And I like older consoles : p Ive actually grown really fascinated with them, and have been having fun trying out games for them that I never did back when they were new. Right now Im not real excited by modern gaming, haha.
Not a PC gamer, not into modern gaming. Well shit. lol

Actually, yeah. I still have all the games that my brothers and I had bought for it when we were kids. Plus, my younger brother had bought a few extra games for it that we had also played for it but they were games that we had "rented" and never owned. I'll have to go through and count them all.
hahaha Coolness.

We thought about buying another PS3 since we still have our account with a bunch of games tied to it. We'll see!

I still have my GBA after all these years. I think I got it back in 2004. My PS2 died back in 2011, and apparently they sold it when I wasn't there, so all I have left are the discs. I can't really use them, but I like to keep them as memorabilia. I paid for all those and it's just painful to see them go to the trash, even if they are of no use to me anymore.

Back