How many video games do you own

cpvr

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Right now, I only own a few video games because I don't play games a lot anymore and I need to buy a new gaming system soon. My baby brother has a huge collection of xbox one games though and he's a bigger gamer than me.

So, how many video games do you own?

I own a good 100 or so games ranging from NES all the way up to PS4 and GBC to 3DS.

The last time I counted, which was about 2011, I had a lot. I can't even remember the number. Right now I have 7 from NES, 12 GB, 14 GBA, 25 N64, 14 Xbox, 23 GC, 28 Wii, 20 DS, 15 Xbox 360, 14 Wii U, 16 3DS (18 if you count Fire Emblem Fates as 3 separate games, but mines on one cart), and 4 on Steam. That's it for physical games. For games I downloaded from the eshops, I have 2 Wiiware games (Mega Man 9 and 10), 2 VC games on Wii U, 3 Wii U downloads, 7 3DS downloads (though when I finish a game I delete it to save room, but it remembers I bought it so I still own it I just have to redownload it), and 3 DSiware games.

All that for a total of 188 physical copies (190 if you count FE Fates as 3 different games), and 17 downlaoded games.

The N64 games are a rough estimate because they're buried under some stuff, but I took time to count all the rest of them. It's impressive, but I'm sure there's people with more than me.

I literally have no idea.... but it is likely to be more than Dark Young Link, and that includes old cartridges for systems we don't even have anymore.

Somewhere around the house we have games for Sega Mega Drive (lol "Genesis"), possibly Dreamcast, PlayStation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360, Game Boy, SNES, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, DS, 3DS, Nintendo 64, Wii, Wii U, GameCube, PSP..... and maybe a NES game or something in our shed somewhere under 50 cobwebs or whatever.

If I got my numbers right, I currently own 339 games.

PS4 - 49
Vita - 53
PS3 - 34
3DS - 29
Steam - 32
PSP - 14
NDS - 16
360 - 10
PS2 - 20
GC - 8
GBA - 14
PS1 - 10
N64 - 11
GBC - 3
GB - 6
SG - 15
SNES - 5

This doesn't include any cartridges that have been broken or lost (otherwise my SNES and Gameboy numbers would be higher). You can definitely tell the difference between my younger days, when I was unable to buy games for myself, and when I was able to support my own gaming.

2017 is another great year for games as well, and I should be seeing my list go up at least another 30 games by the end of the year.

Last edited:
I got rid of all my other games and systems when I got my PS4 so the figure is purely for that, but I have (not including PS+ games which are free because I don't count them) I have 106 PS4 games to date.

328. 122 I have marked as null since I either don't plan to ever beat them or they don't have an ending. I have 13 unfinished games so that must mean I've beaten close to 200 games if you include the ones I no longer own.

Since I only play PC games, at this point I'd say around 60 games. Mostly on steam but some non steam games.

No idea how many games I own for my Xbox 360. But I have 6 physical disk games for my PlayStation 4 and atleast 10 more saved on my PS4 drive

I don't have an exact number. I'll count them and get back to this thread on that

I'm sure there's at least 100 games at my house that are spread out over several consoles. I don't have any digital downloads, they're all actual physical copies. I'm sure that number will go up once I get the Nintendo Switch.

Back