How much do you use your smartphone?

I use my phone pretty much. I used it every minute. I have a girlfriend so I always look at my phones for messages. I also used it for gaming and looking for updates in social media.

I use my phone everyday but lately I have been on my laptop mostly because of work. I bought my phone August 2016 and dropped it accidentally Feb 2017. So it was less than a year after I bought it and I had to deal with a broken screen.
Trivia: I still haven't bought a new one and am still using the one with the broken screen. I don't know why but I love my phone, or its contents, I suppose.
I find phones very useful, instead of addicting.

In general? Are you absolutely glued to it, perhaps because you're playing Pokemon GO at the moment?

Is it only an occasional thing?

Or do you only check your phone when you've actually got an incoming call or notification?

Right now, I'm posting this using my phone and later I'll read other posts, and after I'll check my social media accounts, then I'll play mobile games (mobile legends, AOV, ROS) and then I'll watch youtube videos, and I'll take a rest, at last. Hahahaha.

Not really much, I only use it to communicate via sms and sometimes make call. I hate it using for browsing the internet, because some sites are actually not mobile friendly. Also I use it for the tools that are available on playstore such as calculators and converters.

I use my phone maybe 6-7hours a day. I use it in updating my social media accounts. And also for my online business.

Honestly, I use it a bit too much....our company doesn't allow us to take our own laptops and it continuously monitors everything we browse.
Most of the time, I like reading stuff about universe and such.
So, I use it all the time when I am in office...that's like 8 AM to 5 PM

In the metro/train from home to work, in the train/metro from work to home, when I'm at the game centre in the evenings, and while going out during weekends.

I use my smartphone when I'm not in home. Otherwise, I don't use it much.

Back