How often do you play mobile games?

The only mobile game that I've ever really played is Clash of Clans. It got boring fairly quickly. That being said, I don't really spend any time playing mobile games anymore!

The only mobile game that I've ever really played is Clash of Clans. It got boring fairly quickly. That being said, I don't really spend any time playing mobile games anymore!
I never tried COC simply because they intruded on my time with so many ads that I boycotted the game.

Every day, sometimes I wish I had a bigger phone because I spend several hours on it especially when I have nothing to do or just bored.

Most of my gaming experience is related to playing games on hand held devcies. IN the past I enjoyed playing Temple Run, these days, I play Candy Crush. I am on level 560.

I used to Play it Lot a While back but I stop and starting to go back to it nowadays

I play every day. Fate/Grand Order and Honkai Impact 3 eat up my time. Once Black Desert Mobile (ENG) and Closers become available it'll be a chore to juggle all my games...

Back