how to get shinny pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find them as a collectibles and and to show off
tongue.gif
There are some that look really good and some don't. I am very, but very jealous and want Porkman's Haxorus (Don't have Black/White so don't know how to spell) and that Donphan, I don't believe he might trade them for one of my shinnies T_T
I think the reason they didn't bring the Pokeradar back was because it was like a test, seeing if people can actually use it and maybe saw that many people were good and it would decrease the value of shinnies if brought to Black and White, not sure about 2 maybe!

Trade my EV trained shiny haxorus and donphan? No way. Haha, they are vital to my team.

I find them as a collectibles and and to show off
tongue.gif
There are some that look really good and some don't. I am very, but very jealous and want Porkman's Haxorus (Don't have Black/White so don't know how to spell) and that Donphan, I don't believe he might trade them for one of my shinnies T_T
I think the reason they didn't bring the Pokeradar back was because it was like a test, seeing if people can actually use it and maybe saw that many people were good and it would decrease the value of shinnies if brought to Black and White, not sure about 2 maybe!

Trade my EV trained shiny haxorus and donphan? No way. Haha, they are vital to my team.
Ev trained aren't important to me, I mean I can EV train them myself. I've been trying to chain a Phanpy but it keeps slipping from me x_x , Haxorus, I just love that color T_T I have EV trained shinnies and some pretty rare ones, I could list all of them lol, but I understand some are dear or already in a team so I'm not pestering you about it, though I am still jealous :squint:

Though I want to challenge you in a shiny battle once I get B/W 2 this friday, well I gotta pass it then challenge you lol.
My Pimp (Purple) team against yours :)<

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we can arrange a battle around the holidays since my current internet doesn't work with DS games. Around the holidays i'll be staying with family and they have the proper wifi. The haxorus I obtained in the japanese black version(I had the rom on a flashcard) and it was given to me in a wifi trade, it was an Axew that had not been leveled at all. So I held off of raising it until I got the English cartridge.

Well we can arrange a battle around the holidays since my current internet doesn't work with DS games. Around the holidays i'll be staying with family and they have the proper wifi. The haxorus I obtained in the japanese black version(I had the rom on a flashcard) and it was given to me in a wifi trade, it was an Axew that had not been leveled at all. So I held off of raising it until I got the English cartridge.
Same here lol, I was thinking on going to the library to battle you xD I would have to hide in the bathroom x_x Yeah sure any time, I still haven't EV trained all my pokemon i need just 2 more, trying to get more BP for rare candies. Oh nice! That and the Donphan are the most I want lol, I have chained a Dodou already and I can do it again, I have a shiny eevee that I chained couple months ago but its a jolly nature so I could evolve it to an Espeon but I don't think it would be wise of me, I already have a shiny Scizor. My prize shiny would have to be... my shiny Pichu that I got from Gamestop event, it has Volt Tackle and I actually wanted one that had Attack and not Sp. Attack, and my shiny Miltoic
smile.gif

I am so pumped up for this battle! haha :squint:

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here lol, I was thinking on going to the library to battle you xD I would have to hide in the bathroom x_x Yeah sure any time, I still haven't EV trained all my pokemon i need just 2 more, trying to get more BP for rare candies. Oh nice! That and the Donphan are the most I want lol, I have chained a Dodou already and I can do it again, I have a shiny eevee that I chained couple months ago but its a jolly nature so I could evolve it to an Espeon but I don't think it would be wise of me, I already have a shiny Scizor. My prize shiny would have to be... my shiny Pichu that I got from Gamestop event, it has Volt Tackle and I actually wanted one that had Attack and not Sp. Attack, and my shiny Miltoic
smile.gif

not reading the top.....so you guys are probaly planning to battle huh

smile.gif

not reading the top.....so you guys are probaly planning to battle huh
Yeah lol Hoping to battle shiny vs, shiny =D

Um not trying to be messed up but I know what you're even posting here is so you can just have yourself in front of every topic, some people would like their topics to be heard. "Heh" would just be considered to be spam.

well what about B/W
Nope.. just Platinum haha. Don't worry dude but I will get white 2, my friend is too and we're going together on friday to get it, he's 18 i'm 17 and its gonna be embarrassing as hell xD

Meh, I'm 22. They usually like pokemon too, plus it's only a game...The gamestop guys usually just say "be sure to let me know how good the game is" to me.

well what about B/W
Nope.. just Platinum haha. Don't worry dude but I will get white 2, my friend is too and we're going together on friday to get it, he's 18 i'm 17 and its gonna be embarrassing as hell xD

Meh, I'm 22. They usually like pokemon too, plus it's only a game...The gamestop guys usually just say "be sure to let me know how good the game is" to me.
immediately I was like, "He's not from California" and I check. Oh, from Pennsylvania. People here judge you madly now a days. My friend bought a Bade Blade for his lil brother, cashier couldn't stop laughing and at the end, "Enjoy your toy sir." Though my friend is all badass he's skater, metal head he plays Pokemon and he's getting Black 2 this friday, I guess I'm just scared of being judged but seeing him I said FI. Still it's embarrassing.
tongue.gif

Automatic generated message
This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Question answered. Conversation now completely off topic. Please arrange battles via PM and not here.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
Nintendo 3DS Community Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back