Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Today was Friday the 13th, which can be known to be unlucky. Anyone have any bad luck?

Been having a good day lol watched 2 nice TGS 2019 streams in a row and Trials Of Mana next...

Yeah email spam is part of life sadly :(

Unfortunately, spam e-mail is also becoming more dangerous to a computer's security, and spam e-mail is not just trying to sell you stuff or trick you.

I read stories on a tech website of e-mail users clicking on links, opening an e-mail attachment on a spam e-mail or opening infected html e-mail with virus scripts, and getting their victim's computer infected by a virus, malware, spyware, and ransomware.

Lol... I didn't even know that.
That's a surprise to me. Well, we don't really care about that here ... But there are other superstitions here. It was like any other day for me

On that day, I went out grocery shopping. I treated it as an ordinary day when suddenly walking to the store (which is a 5 min walk from my house) I've encountered a black cat. I may not be superstitious, but when I saw the cat, it glanced at me, and then sat. It felt like I was in a 'Final Fantasy' battle. With the background music playing in my mind, about to initiate an attack on a black 'Coeurl'. To make it short, I just stomped my right foot on the ground and then it fled. Other than that, nothing else happened to me. haha

It's bad.
I can't believe some people.... They can be so annoying. I had a very bad client meeting today

Back