I Am...Goku!

Goku

Awards
Credits
Hello, as you people can see, my name is Goku. Nice to meet you! As you can probably tell, I am a crazy Dragon ball fan. In fact, I have watched all 3 shows over 4 times each! Without missing one episode. In my opinion dragon ball z kai is horrible, so i'm not a fan of that. On to more topic things, I have been a nintendo nerd for as long as i can remember. I have a Custom Made N64, which was made by my grandfather who worked for Nintendo back then. there is only one in the world and extremely well cared. I have all of the nintendo systems, besides the 3ds which I am getting this Friday (yay).[attachment=120:130656896750.jpg]

Welcome to the forums!
Can't say I'm as much of a Dragon Ball fan, but I think I watched an episode here or there.
Anyhow, HI!

Well howdy there, dear ol' Goku. You sound like a nice 'n' happy member, so I'm sure you'll have lotsa fun here! Also, custom made N64? Sounds pretty darn awesome.

Welcome, I can already tell we're going to get along fine. *Shifty eyes*

Whoa, WHOA. You're grandfather worked for Nintendo? Awesome!

Anyway, welcome to N3DSC! Got a question, ask away!

I am only a fan of vegeta. Guess why *shifty eyes*
But anyway welcome!

But anyway welcome!

Well, i have a friend who was gonna join this forum when he gets the 3DS, and he did want his name to be Vegeta. So if no one takes that name, he'll have it. Oh, and I originally wanted my name to be Trunks from the show, But i saw "Goku" open which is extremely rare, so I took that one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Heh, Trunks and Bulma are my favorite characters. :]

Nice to meet you, Goku! Enjoy the site!

Nice username (even though I'm not a fan of the Dragonball anime in any of its incarnations). Welcome to Nintendo 3DS Community Goku!

But anyway welcome!

Well, i have a friend who was gonna join this forum when he gets the 3DS, and he did want his name to be Vegeta. So if no one takes that name, he'll have it. Oh, and I originally wanted my name to be Trunks from the show, But i saw "Goku" open which is extremely rare, so I took that one.
Well,if you havent found out yet,I like vegeta because of the OVER 9000 meme.And can you post a pic of your N64? It sounds awesome.

i am planning on posting the picture whenever i have time. Usually i have to spend like an hour to find my camera then take the picture and then upload them. It's a pain for me. But I'll get it up soon.

Welcome. I too am a pretty big Dragon Ball fan. Ever since I was 5 when I'd come home from school and watch Dragon Ball Z. In fact just last year I watched the entire series of the orginal Dragon Ball.

Back