Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
In just shy over a little of a month, which is mostly thanks to spring break and a week off of work as well plus 3DS Power saves so I could skip the grinding :p

I played this in the birthright, conquest and revelation order.

I got to say for $80 this wasn't a bad game series though there was a lot or repetitive stuff, with Revelations having some of the most tedious maps I've ever played.

I also didn't care for the whole marriage/children set up for this game. Having to make you with your lover often (wake up/blow on them) and then the kids magically growing older was a bit of a cop out for me, but it works as much as it doesn't. I kind of stopped doing most of the loving stuff half way through conquest.

I will say though that Nintendo didn't need to break this game up into three different parts. As shown by the special edition all three games should have been on one thing. If they wanted to charge a little more than they should have. Clearly they are getting greedy and this doesn't show up in the next series. While on this subject, I found the game pretty sure, I think someone said it was big as Awakening but most of the game you often replay the same maps which the Bravely Default fanboys should be raging at this.

Overall I recommend this game, playing the first two before Revelation really makes the ending story line better. Unless you need a place to grind for gold or EXP I wouldn't recommend the map pack, I've been having a hard time beating the DLC maps as they mostly rely on luck than anything else.

I will admit I really love Azura's song in this game :grin:

Anyways let me know if anyone wants to take on any of my three castles, Revelations is my strongest Keep for obvious reasons.

Back