I did a mini review of the 3DS camera lol

K

kingbooforums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGmPyTGaASg&feature=channel_video_title

Well what did you fucking expect? It's a fucking 0.3 megapixel camera, the screens are only 240 pixels high. IF you were expecting 720p or 1080p you're pretty stupid, IMO.

That's like expecting a 16 GB memory stick to hold 64 GB.

As for sound? 64 kbps, 16 kHz, mono. Again, expecting it to be HD is stupid. Expecting it to NOT be 240p? 240 screen = 240p video.

All the negativity. Jeesh. Also, in the settings they have a low level light setting.

I'm really glad I don't know you personally. I don't care about the camera at all, but the way you act is less mature than my son. You are low, immature, and probably insecure. However, who am I to judge?
smile.gif

"Grainier than a loaf of bread"

Oh my gawd, that quote made my day. I found it extremely amusing and clever, heh.

But either way, in the end, what's said is true: good for when you're out and about, but that's about it. A neat addition nonetheless.

All the negativity. Jeesh. Also, in the settings they have a low level light setting.

I'm really glad I don't know you personally. I don't care about the camera at all, but the way you act is less mature than my son. You are low, immature, and probably insecure. However, who am I to judge?
smile.gif

First off, I forgot to stop swearing as I don't do it often. But when I type usually I try not to swear but when I speak I don't care. and "who am I to judge?" well you just did.

But anyway it's my channel and I can say what I want.If you have a problem with me swearing deal with it because theres nothing you can do to stop me.

"Grainier than a loaf of bread"

Oh my gawd, that quote made my day. I found it extremely amusing and clever, heh.

But either way, in the end, what's said is true: good for when you're out and about, but that's about it. A neat addition nonetheless.

haha thanks. I suprisingly thought up that joke myself.

Its definately not the best quality camera out there, but with enough lighting, surely you can make some better quality videos. If you REALLY want decent videos out of the 3DS, I recommend using some full spectrum lamps to light up the environment more with natural light. Those lamps can get pricey but they should work. I have 2 that I use when I took pictures on my 3DS a while back, and it did improve the picture quality, so it will work with videos.

No prob.
smile.gif

I agree. Not the best, but if you get lighting and stuff right, occasionally you'll get a few good pictures now and then.

yea i agree with how the camera isnt very good .also ive good a problem with the clip link bit cos theres like no sound, is that how its suppossed to be or is there just something wrong with mine xD ???

If anyone had or has a nintendo ds i then you would remember the sound for the music is the same way for the 3ds. however the 3ds has a limit of what sound or song can be recorded. unless you have a 18 or more sd memory card then your music files are save up to 35 if im correct if im wrong im sorry. whatesle to add of before you have your sound not to close to any cell phone or radio or it will be a complete problem for that part. i guess that it for now.

lol why is everything **ity and effing garbage?lol i agree with the lighting thing i mean i have both lights in my room and it's all dark it's freaking stupid i hate it >
tongue.gif
anyways recording outside isnt a problem cuase we got's the sun...but yes the video is pretty blurred and it could use improvement

Back