I think we all can relate to this

I think we all can relate to this

Discussion in 'Gadget & Internet Hub' started by Demon_Skeith, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $35,881
    I can relate to this. At least, most cables like USB cables are removable, so users can untangle them without risking pulling the device off the table, or breaking a power connector.

3. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

When I had to move last year, I spent nearly half an hour trying to figure out all my cables, both connected and unconnected.

4. cm2

cm2 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $9,740
    same here, my PC, Printer, etc and PS4 are all in the same room with all the tangled up cables lol.

5. Danielx64

Danielx64 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    There is a thing called "cable management" And it applies to both inside and outside of your computer. How do you think datacenters and concerts deal with bucket load of leads?

6. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $35,881
    It is a good that most devices like routers and printers have removable cables, so there is less of a chance of pulling the device off a table if the cable does not use screws or clips to secure the cable to the device.

I think power adapters and usb cables can get tangle easily because the cables are thinner than most video cables.

7. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Money:
    $395
    Everytime I am installing in a new place I spend a lot of time trying to connect each cable in a way that is not tangled up, but somehow by the time I need to move out it is always all tangled up, hahaha.

8. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

Oh god, if they didn't have management I would be having nightmares for weeks.

I do plan on having some kind of cable control when I move into a place of my own one day.

9. ion

ion Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $355
    LOL, yeah you're right, I can related to this, It's really funny and need a lot of time to untangle all of my wires. Sometimes I'm afraid that, maybe there's a big spider living on my wires.

10. kammy

kammy New Member

Money:
    $354
    Yup. I could relate to that. That's me in a nutshell. That picture really does reminds me that I am a great pretender when it comes to organizing things:D

11. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

I could share a horror story right now, but I won't.

12. bernztein_22

bernztein_22 New Member

Male
    Money:
    $141
    Hahaha. Glad mine's not too complicated as that.

13. fishbate

fishbate New Member

Male
    Money:
    $314
    Yup, playing and using our PC's is much more easier than arranging the cables. Also its really takes time arranging them when you transfer to another location. Even with cable harnesses or cable bearers the never ending search for easy cable arranging is far from over.

14. jsantos015

jsantos015 Active Member Full GL Member

Female
    Money:
    $276
    Haha that's really funny. I can relate to this because of my octopus wiring at my office.

15. Kita

Kita Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $2,731
    I don't have that much cables so it's easy for me. :)

16. Myka empaces

Myka empaces New Member

Female
    Money:
    $170
    ahaha I really like the image it reminds me on someone that is youtuber its nice hahaa.

17. AnneJk18

AnneJk18 New Member

Female
    Money:
    $201
    Mine is not as tangled as this one. But I used to have same scenario before. Just this year that I've tried to minimize my things as possible because it's untangling the cords and wires.

18. NameGervin

NameGervin Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $327
    I can't related to those, as I don't have that much wire. But if I do, sure I can manage it.