I think we all can relate to this

I think we all can relate to this

Discussion in 'Gadget Hub' started by Demon_Skeith, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Demon_Skeith

Demon_Skeith Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Top Poster Of Month

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $32,103
    I can relate to this. At least, most cables like USB cables are removable, so users can untangle them without risking pulling the device off the table, or breaking a power connector.

3. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

When I had to move last year, I spent nearly half an hour trying to figure out all my cables, both connected and unconnected.

4. cm2

cm2 Active Member Full GL Member

Male
    Money:
    $2,285
    same here, my PC, Printer, etc and PS4 are all in the same room with all the tangled up cables lol.

5. Danielx64

Danielx64 Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Male
    There is a thing called "cable management" And it applies to both inside and outside of your computer. How do you think datacenters and concerts deal with bucket load of leads?

6. froggyboy604

froggyboy604 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Money:
    $32,103
    It is a good that most devices like routers and printers have removable cables, so there is less of a chance of pulling the device off a table if the cable does not use screws or clips to secure the cable to the device.

I think power adapters and usb cables can get tangle easily because the cables are thinner than most video cables.

7. Kaynil

Kaynil Well-Known Member Full GL Member

Money:
    $409
    Everytime I am installing in a new place I spend a lot of time trying to connect each cable in a way that is not tangled up, but somehow by the time I need to move out it is always all tangled up, hahaha.

8. Demon_Skeith

Top Poster Of Month

Oh god, if they didn't have management I would be having nightmares for weeks.

I do plan on having some kind of cable control when I move into a place of my own one day.