Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
full

I can relate to this. At least, most cables like USB cables are removable, so users can untangle them without risking pulling the device off the table, or breaking a power connector.

same here, my PC, Printer, etc and PS4 are all in the same room with all the tangled up cables lol.

There is a thing called "cable management" And it applies to both inside and outside of your computer. How do you think datacenters and concerts deal with bucket load of leads?

When I had to move last year, I spent nearly half an hour trying to figure out all my cables, both connected and unconnected.

It is a good that most devices like routers and printers have removable cables, so there is less of a chance of pulling the device off a table if the cable does not use screws or clips to secure the cable to the device.

I think power adapters and usb cables can get tangle easily because the cables are thinner than most video cables.

Everytime I am installing in a new place I spend a lot of time trying to connect each cable in a way that is not tangled up, but somehow by the time I need to move out it is always all tangled up, hahaha.

There is a thing called "cable management" And it applies to both inside and outside of your computer. How do you think datacenters and concerts deal with bucket load of leads?

Oh god, if they didn't have management I would be having nightmares for weeks.

I do plan on having some kind of cable control when I move into a place of my own one day.

LOL, yeah you're right, I can related to this, It's really funny and need a lot of time to untangle all of my wires. Sometimes I'm afraid that, maybe there's a big spider living on my wires.

Yup. I could relate to that. That's me in a nutshell. That picture really does reminds me that I am a great pretender when it comes to organizing things:grin:

Yup, playing and using our PC's is much more easier than arranging the cables. Also its really takes time arranging them when you transfer to another location. Even with cable harnesses or cable bearers the never ending search for easy cable arranging is far from over.

Mine is not as tangled as this one. But I used to have same scenario before. Just this year that I've tried to minimize my things as possible because it's untangling the cords and wires.

Back