I uhhh bought too much anime

Oh wow.
That looks cool. That must have cost you quite a bit. Well, I don't even recognize couple of titles to be honest.

Thats amazing! I'm building up a collection too, however, I'm finding time on the weekends or weeknights to watch. Usually 1-2 episodes before I go sleep.

got to even the cost in buying so much, plus not all of them are worth keeping.

yeah, thats how I feel with some of my collection... but then again, the anime I bought years ago was really cheap, under $5, some of them $1. Guess you could say the previous owner at a yard sale/garage sale didn't really know the value of some of their anime dvds.

So, how is it going making a dent in your backlog here? I hope your eyes aren't bleeding watching all that....

yeah, thats how I feel with some of my collection... but then again, the anime I bought years ago was really cheap, under $5, some of them $1. Guess you could say the previous owner at a yard sale/garage sale didn't really know the value of some of their anime dvds.

Never thought about going garage saleing, but I don't think there be much in my area.

Holy shit! That is well expensive!!

tis limited edition.

So, how is it going making a dent in your backlog here? I hope your eyes aren't bleeding watching all that....

I've got about 4 series done, but they were 12 eps each.

Hope you get to sell some of them man!

Back