I uhhh bought too much anime

So update after half of the year, you can see the first post as I made an image of what I have left. Just did a huge selling of what I watched with a few games and made over 300 dollars back.

Still though, all you see is 24 or more episode series, no way will I be done with them in time for this year's sale and now that I am making more money.... anime gods help me.

Tbh that’s why I only buy shows I really like.
So update after half of the year, you can see the first post as I made an image of what I have left. Just did a huge selling of what I watched with a few games and made over 300 dollars back.

Still though, all you see is 24 or more episode series, no way will I be done with them in time for this year's sale and now that I am making more money.... anime gods help me.
That’s why I only buy shows I know I already like. I won’t have some kind of obligation to finish a pile of DVD’s of shows to watch them, or deal with selling them later. I just stream it and go and buy the DVD’s after. I do own a few shows that are over $100...

Well the main reason I buy them is to 1. ensure proper money is getting to the studios behind it, 2. quality as not all streams are good and 3. my internet doesn't always work.

Plus I've been paid at this point to watch a few of them :p

Well the main reason I buy them is to 1. ensure proper money is getting to the studios behind it, 2. quality as not all streams are good and 3. my internet doesn't always work.

Plus I've been paid at this point to watch a few of them :p

I could be contrarian to the proper money part, since legal streaming sites do give money to the studios, and still get paid each time you rewatch it, as opposed to Bandai only getting paid once for my copy of Haruhi, and never again despite watching it 100 times.

There’s also times where the DVD license holders are ripping off studios, but that’s also a rabbit hole I’m not digging into.

but yeah, outside of illegal streams, the studios usually still get their money regardless.

Well, there is always ever too much. As long as you love it and enjoy what you do. I keep on going.

I could be contrarian to the proper money part, since legal streaming sites do give money to the studios, and still get paid each time you rewatch it, as opposed to Bandai only getting paid once for my copy of Haruhi, and never again despite watching it 100 times.

There’s also times where the DVD license holders are ripping off studios, but that’s also a rabbit hole I’m not digging into.

but yeah, outside of illegal streams, the studios usually still get their money regardless.

I know there is an issue with Crunchyroll about their money reaching developers.

Back