Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Yes, as many of you are aware and pointed out *ahem Danielx64 Danielx64 * there are many things needing ironing out. Please be assured that they will be fixed and hopefully working by E3 next week. In hindsight it may have been a bit of a mistake to tackle this all on my own. I started about 10AM my time and besides a few small breaks I pretty much finished what you see about 10 PM my time, so it took a ridiculous 12 hours to get just this much, again very little help from anyone else.

I know much of what has to be done right now is tweaking settings and sorting out a few minor issues, which I hope to blast through in the coming days.

I'll give you guys a brief rundown of what happened within the last two days:

5/31: purchased all the addons and finalized the images, totaling over 1k in payments and made dozens of backups.
6/1: backed up posting data, updated the forum, waiting for server to be updated, began installing bridges (discord/arcade), spent some time playing with their settings. Then installed themes, did some minor edits, more needed. Installed rest of addons, ported user data over to arcade, fixed money amounts, wrote long update post.

Doesn't seem like much, but easily the two fastest days of my life and 12 hours flew by like nothing :p

But yeah, if I do this again I'm getting some admin assistance x_x

Take yer time Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith don't work yerself too hard. Even a Demon has his limits.

Take it easy, much of the big stuff is done, just the minor bug fixes and fine tuning.

You done well in this 12 hour run you had.

Take your own time or get assists from some one Mr.Demon but don't stress yourself ..

Take your own time or get assists from some one Mr.Demon but don't stress yourself ..

I am always willing and able to help with anything that needs fixing.

I know some coding and I can help with any writing or editing work you may need done, including headers, footers, e-mail, press, etc. along with audio and photo editing.

I know some coding and I can help with any writing or editing work you may need done, including headers, footers, e-mail, press, etc. along with audio and photo editing.
Great I hope if Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith needs any help you will help him...

I'll let you know if anything becomes too big of a headache.

That's some serious money.
I really hope everything would be ironed out very soon. Great job, Demon_skeith.

Back