If you are a PC player - do you play on a desktop or laptop?

Desktop all the way
Long time ago I paid so much for a Gaming laptop

1 it was to heave
2 to big to carry around
3 after 6 months I was iching for an update

it just didnt work for me and that was the last time i got a laptop for gaming

but if u just want to browse the internet etc a laptop is good

If not because of how expensive a gaming laptop is, I will say that it is the better choice. At least, the graphics is always top notch.

I've used both over the years. Unless portability is an absolute must a desktop is such a better experience.

I haven't used a gaming laptop in about 3 years but all of mine have always gotten very hot to the touch and are rather loud with the fans going. All the while not performing particularly well in comparison to a desktop of similar prices.

If you are college age or on the road a lot I understand why a laptop is the better choice but man o man did it feel good when I built my first desktop.

Battlefield 2042 is a full time blown disappointment!!
Honestly, I don't understand why. I have no issue with EA, and I personally really like the game. It must have a following, as I queue almost instantly for just about every match. The graphics are wicked IMO, it has exiting and frenetic gameplay, a variety of different modes, and a nice mix of PC and cross play players.

Honestly, I don't understand why. I have no issue with EA, and I personally really like the game. It must have a following, as I queue almost instantly for just about every match. The graphics are wicked IMO, it has exiting and frenetic gameplay, a variety of different modes, and a nice mix of PC and cross play players.
EA have been careless with some of their franchise over the last couple of years. They simply just don't care because they have a very powerful fan base.

EA have been careless with some of their franchise over the last couple of years. They simply just don't care because they have a very powerful fan base.
If they have a very powerful fan base, then they must be doing *something* correct! lol

If they have a very powerful fan base, then they must be doing *something* correct! lol
Maybe or maybe not, at lot of them are just being addicted to whatever they do whether it's good or bad.

Perhaps, but I still don't understand such hatred, esp. for Battlefield 2042. Again, if it's such an awful game, then why do I queue for 128 player matches almost instantly? Lots of people are playing it. And don't tell me those are all bots.

I personally prefer laptop gaming. What about you? Do you prefer desktop or laptop in your view?

Laptop is also okay since it has better graphics. You can have a better gaming experience with a laptop unless when you are playing with a better desktop.

I play on a desktop when I play on PC.

When I get a new computer it'll be a macbook so it'll be a laptop then.
When I used to often travel for work, my MacBookPro was my go to computer. It did everything for me, besides everyday computer stuff, it was capable of Bootcamp, a utility to play PC games on it. Now that I'm not traveling, and Apple has moved away from Intel, most of my gaming takes place on a homebuilt PC. That is inevitable. :)

Back