If you were Gym Leader, what Type would you be?

Magikarp Ownd

Do you know who ate all the donuts?
Awards
Credits
I've always liked the grass type pokemon like Breloom. For my team, I would probably use Breloom, Roserade, Hahakurimo, Ludicolo, Jalorda, and Nattorei. What type of Gym Leader would you be, and what would your team be?

hmm...I'd be an Ice/Electric typed.
My Team-Raichu (Not even an option), Shibirudon, Emonga (gotta love the flying Squirrel), Glaceon, and Furiijio. I'm not entirely sure if Furiigio is a legendary or not. :/ if it is, then Froslass.

Fire!

Charizard would have to be in the line up.

I'd be a Ground type, just because they're pretty adorable.

Team would be that Warirubu (the final form of Gen IV's crocodile, not sure how to spell it), Hippowdon, Nidoking, Sandslash and Steelix.

No real strategy with my Pokemon, I just think they're all cool looking, heh. I'd whip out some Stealth Rock however, as that seems to be a good choice with Ground type.

pokemon dealing with either electric or water..always loved pokemon of that element and always loved it in other games too, idk what pokemon id use tho...

I'm not sure what Gym Leader type I'd be... Probably a Dragon trainer, but with a mix of other Pokemon. My main users would be Charizard and Dragonite (and yes, I know Charizard's not a dragon) a Lucario, Pikachu, Umbreon and Togetic.

I told you, I'm not overly sure what that would equal Gym-Type wise...

I'm not sure what Gym Leader type I'd be... Probably a Dragon trainer, but with a mix of other Pokemon. My main users would be Charizard and Dragonite (and yes, I know Charizard's not a dragon) a Lucario, Pikachu, Umbreon and Togetic.

I told you, I'm not overly sure what that would equal Gym-Type wise...
Maybe you could be the Champion? They're kind of like a Gym Leader, heh.

Ground Type. Laughable? I think not....not the way I'd set up my team..

If speaking in 5th generation terms, I'm curious as to if you would use Doryuuzu.

I'd use a mix of all the gen pokemon...not just gen 5. I also don't know most of the japanese names by heart so yeah....the name doesn't help, lol. I love ground types though.

Here is an example of a Team I would use. (minus gen 5 pokemon due to not knowing their names)

Donphan
Rhyperior
Marowak
Gliscor
Quagsire
Swampert

EDIT: I googled the name, and yes I would use that guy as he is part steel type if i remember correctly, that and the fact that he is awesome. I did catch one on victory road as a rare encounter. I think it helped me out quite a bit with the elite 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sam you have never told me in the 11 years that I've known you that you like grass types >.>

Dark Type-Waruvial,Sazandora,Spiritomb,Zuruzukin, and Kirikizan.

Back