Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Would you go and buy every new game that came out on its release day?

Probably not every game since I only have interest in so many games. Though, I would buy every game I wanted on release day.

No I wouldn't - just too many games plus many of then I would have no intenstion of playing at all.

If I was insanely rich like the owner of Amazon, I buy every game, and create a video game rental website, and allow people to rent the games for a very affordable price like $1 a month.

No, if i were rich i think i will bought something on release day that i have interest (also maybe i will come at some worldwide gaming event)

Only thing is that you can't rent out PC games sadly :(

I agree it is not possible to rent out PC games because of most PC games being only available to buy online.

There are Gaming Internet Cafe Arcades where the Gaming PCs have many PC games installed on the hard drive, and people rent computer to play PC games for a few hours.

Or Bill Gates. Just never have another worried thought ever again.

I agree Bill Gates does not need to be worried about money ever again. The owner of Facebook is very rich as well where he does not need to worry about money as well.

I might buy games I'm even potentially interested in, but I wouldn't buy all games. There are just too many that I already know I have no interest in. (Namely the sports genre.)

Plus I know there's plenty of other things I'd want to spend my money on too. (Rather than buying games that I wouldn't want to play, I could use that money to buy more things I want.)

Become a giant corperation, and lobby at your nations' government: millions of tax payers' money will be yours in no time.
This is exactly how owners of huge corperations like Microsoft and Facebook, but also Shell, DOW, etc. get so rich these days.

Nope i will not buy every game i will buy only awesome games which I will like. :):kissing:

No, I'd probably quit gaming, travel, and try to get a damn GF if possible.

mail order bride is always possible :p
I've already did the research. It's just a scam.
1. you send money over and money and no one shows up
OR
2. You said money and the girl basically uses you for the greencard and either leaves you straight away or uses your money and signature to adopt her relatives to bring them over.

We are living in a world so horrible now that even poor people have sickening plans to screw others over.

I've already did the research. It's just a scam.
1. you send money over and money and no one shows up
OR
2. You said money and the girl basically uses you for the greencard and either leaves you straight away or uses your money and signature to adopt her relatives to bring them over.

We are living in a world so horrible now that even poor people have sickening plans to screw others over.

should I be concerned that you did the research? :confused:

If I was very rich, I may travel to different countries, and cities to physically pick up rare video games, and video game collectibles like rare Final Fastasy action figures. I don't want to take the chance of a delivery company damaging a collectible item or losing it. Rare collectibles are not replaceable because only a few collectibles exist, or only one collectible video game item is known to exist.

Getting another collectible video game antique can be hard because many of the owners of rare video game items are rich, and may not sell their collectibles to other collectors because rich people don't need more money like regular people.

should I be concerned that you did the research? :confused:
I've been getting real lonely for a few years now. and the sucky thing about Canada is women do not value things like being well off or loyalty.
Throwing up on saturday from drinking so much as a club is the men who get the girlfriends around these waters.

I've been getting real lonely for a few years now. and the sucky thing about Canada is women do not value things like being well off or loyalty.
Throwing up on saturday from drinking so much as a club is the men who get the girlfriends around these waters.

I know those lonely feeling nights. Able to submerge myself in games helps somewhat. So what do the women go for then?

Back