If you were rich

I'm really sorry to say but women tend to have these really pointless things like height restrictions for dating and other crap like that.

You can be the most loyal, emotionally supportive, sensitive, caring, honest, empathetic, compromising, companionship type dude ever and be dating the most down to earth girl then when you break up with her she could easily be like "OMG, he's black" for a new guy, get cheated on and treated like dirt and she'll be hung up on THAT GUY, Not you.
WHY? cause those are weakling traits.

The personality qualities women value in men are the same ones that make horrible relationships. Obnoxiousness, loud, egotistic, coceited, etc. Those qualities get you a woman unfortunately.

I'm really sorry to say but women tend to have these really pointless things like height restrictions for dating and other crap like that.

You can be the most loyal, emotionally supportive, sensitive, caring, honest, empathetic, compromising, companionship type dude ever and be dating the most down to earth girl then when you break up with her she could easily be like "OMG, he's black" for a new guy, get cheated on and treated like dirt and she'll be hung up on THAT GUY, Not you.
WHY? cause those are weakling traits.

The personality qualities women value in men are the same ones that make horrible relationships. Obnoxiousness, loud, egotistic, coceited, etc. Those qualities get you a woman unfortunately.

I do unfortunately watch the Jerry Springer show, so I have come to learn this.

nah uh. It's everywhere man. If you take a walk or go to a mall you can tell just by looking at couples. It's almost impossible to find a black guy who is single and lonely on this planet unless he lives in a black only area. This example is actually so awful that even black guys complain.

I was at one of those yahoo answers type sites and this black dude in college was all stressed because he said that his whole life has consisted of a bunch of women wanted to date "the black guy"(him) but he couldn't get a girl to get past that initial shallow thing. Now that he's in college he said there has to be an upwards of hundreds of women just running at him but no one wants to be in a serious relationship.
conclusion: mass female shallowness

nah uh. It's everywhere man. If you take a walk or go to a mall you can tell just by looking at couples. It's almost impossible to find a black guy who is single and lonely on this planet unless he lives in a black only area. This example is actually so awful that even black guys complain.

I was at one of those yahoo answers type sites and this black dude in college was all stressed because he said that his whole life has consisted of a bunch of women wanted to date "the black guy"(him) but he couldn't get a girl to get past that initial shallow thing. Now that he's in college he said there has to be an upwards of hundreds of women just running at him but no one wants to be in a serious relationship.
conclusion: mass female shallowness

Sooooooo, I can't get a gf because they all go after the black guy? Amazing...

Sooooooo, I can't get a gf because they all go after the black guy? Amazing...
Yeah well actually that and the Anime you are into, just kidding;).
No, I'm skeptical but it's a possibility. I had heard it a few times. This guy wrote a "How to pickup women" book. Some neurological psychologist dude. His concept was about using pos/neg subconscious body language with woman in order to .... help a womans' brain to be attracted to you. He implied advantage of race few times.

I have a personal experience too. I talked about this in a video. When I was 16-20yrs old I had moved in my bestfriend(50% Jamacian) into my apt. In a matter of months it turned into a flock of women stuck on him and waiting for him to break up with his gf. Group of 4 girls, 12 .... heck we had like 20 of them regularly coming to my place. One used to fix my hair almost everyday and then she was always cooking steak for us at supper. I was trying to score a gf myself and I was in absolute friendzone with them all. It got a little ridiculous when he'd break up with a gf. suddenly one has a Perm the next day. When I was 18 he was 14(looks older) and some of these women were even 20yrs old and going for him. 100% sure it was race and there were a TON of of those girls. I'm talking "shakira" look-a-likes too.

Last edited:
Yeah well actually that and the Anime you are into, just kidding;).
No, I'm skeptical but it's a possibility. I had heard it a few times. This guy wrote a "How to pickup women" book. Some neurological psychologist dude. His concept was about using pos/neg subconscious body language with woman in order to .... help a womans' brain to be attracted to you. He implied advantage of race few times.

I have a personal experience too. I talked about this in a video. When I was 16-20yrs old I had moved in my bestfriend(50% Jamacian) into my apt. In a matter of months it turned into a flock of women stuck on him and waiting for him to break up with his gf. Group of 4 girls, 12 .... heck we had like 20 of them regularly coming to my place. One used to fix my hair almost everyday and then she was always cooking steak for us at supper. I was trying to score a gf myself and I was in absolute friendzone with them all. It got a little ridiculous when he'd break up with a gf. suddenly one has a Perm the next day. When I was 18 he was 14(looks older) and some of these women were even 20yrs old and going for him. 100% sure it was race and there were a TON of of those girls. I'm talking "shakira" look-a-likes too.

Hey, if you knew the anime I was into you wouldn't be kidding :p

Well, that's life I guess. Everyone gets some, some don't get some.

If a am rich then I will not be working anymore. I will just take care my daughter and will enjoy the abundance of blessing.

I wish that I am that rich so I can buy all the games that I want and improved my gaming pc to the most brutal gaming pc of all time and so I can buy those expensive consoles that I cant buy for now. How I wish that all of this will going to happen. But as of now I will continue studying hard so all of this dreams will come true.

Back