Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Good news GL folks! Me and IntoxNitram IntoxNitram are proud to announce the IGDB is finally complete and running successfully on the site. This replaces our former TGDB service as this one will have more better quality gaming info on it and a easier method to retrieve the game info you like to post.

All you have to do is create a new topic in the Video Game Discussion board, type in the video game you want and it will display a list of options along with the platform its on. Click on the one that you want and type in what you want to say and post it!

I hope you find this simpler system a better way of posting about the games you love and enjoy.

Cool.

Question: Is it smart enough to know if a game has already been posted so there isn't duplicates?

Yes! Happy to see this up in action.

I may have to ban you for mass spamming ^^; Glad to see you not wasting any time though :)

Cool.

Question: Is it smart enough to know if a game has already been posted so there isn't duplicates?

It's fine if you duplicate, I'm contacting the maker to see if auto merge can be put back into this addon.

I think it may be better to start new topics (although some of us will lose $$ in the progress though)

Ok, what about duplicating on the new ones. Can the same game accidentally be reposted?

Well, it looks good. Only suggestion would be a way to stop these automated threads clogging up the new posts list. It can get quite overwhelming there.

Well, it looks good. Only suggestion would be a way to stop these automated threads clogging up the new posts list. It can get quite overwhelming there.
Short term problem. I've been holding off posting loads of threads on the old system knowing we will get the new one. Once old games are posted it'll likely just be new releases.

oh yeah. I would recommend only making topics in there if you think there will be discussion INTOXNITRAM. hahaha, super nintendo. you don't play that!!!

just a small storm right now, you can just scroll through and pick what you will reply to and then you can hit mark all forums read to make them all vanish.

oh yeah. I would recommend only making topics in there if you think there will be discussion INTOXNITRAM. hahaha, super nintendo. you don't play that!!!
Oh come on, there are older people who played old games like those and some of then you can play online
I don't, but its an upcoming game I know a lot of people here are interested in so I created the thread.

LOL, I'm like - create a topic on every game that I played before

Back