Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Ford mentioned he is doing a new Indy movie:

That's exciting. Crystal Skulls was really good. Granted it was my first Indiana Jones movie, so I could be biased, but I'd totally watch a fifth installment.

I would watch another Indiana Jones movie if they made one. I'm just curious what the story will be for this next one.

I thought a lot of people liked doing voice over work. You don't have to get into costume or wear a bunch of make-up with you do jobs like that. You can show up in your pj's because they're just using you voice for the character.

Read from CBR and Deadline:

A crew member on the production of the fifth Indiana Jones film died suddenly and was found in his hotel room in Fes, Morocco.

Nic Cupac's cause of death has not been released, but it was unrelated to the movie's production, as reported by Deadline. Cupac, aged 54, worked as a grip on the second unit of Indiana Jones 5, which was shooting on location in Morocco.

A Lucasfilm spokesperson issued a statement saying, "Our hearts go out to the family and friends of Nic Cupac, an incredibly talented colleague and member of the film community who will be greatly missed."

Cupac had a variety of credits in the filmmaking industry to his name. He was a member of camera and electrical departments for major pictures such as Star Wars: The Last Jedi and Solo: A Star Wars Story, and also contributed to movies in the Harry Potter and Jurassic World franchises and the recently released Venom: Let There Be Carnage.

That's exciting. Crystal Skulls was really good. Granted it was my first Indiana Jones movie, so I could be biased, but I'd totally watch a fifth installment.
I've seen the rest and from what I've heard and seen my sibling never liked Crystal Skull for how fake the ending was and how dumb it was to survive a nuclear bomb by hiding in a refrigerator. Meanwhile, previous ones were pretty violent but there was a funny scene where Indy meets Hitler and the story is engaging from start to end.

Read from CBR on old Ford still physically fit:

It appears Indiana Jones actor Harrison Ford is as physically impressive as ever, after Ford's Indiana Jones 5 co-star Mads Mikkelsen recalled one particularly impressive feat during the production of the upcoming film.

While discussing Ford's return as the iconic adventurer, Mikkelsen expressed how impressed he was by the 79-year-old actor's enduring physicality. "It was the first time I met him, and he’s an insanely powerful person," Mikkelsen said "Not just as an actor, but physically." Mikkelsen went on to emphasize his point by describing a memorable example of Ford's 'monstrous' physicality, saying, "I remember the first day we were shooting, it was a night shoot, then we stopped at 5 a.m. — and then he got on his mountain bike and went biking for 50 kilometers. Harrison is a monster of a man, a very nice monster."

Well, if they spend this movie well enough, this could be Harrison Ford's last movie and they could pass this on to someone else. That is "IF" they do it well enough.

Back