Infamous: Second Son

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
The first Infamous game I've played and one of the first I played on PS4. It was a decent but short game which I enjoyed. I look forward to seeing what Sucker Punch are up to, hopefully soon, as they have been very quiet since then. Have you got round to playing this yet?

Played this and the DLC, pretty good game and I think I have some gameplay to upload from my PS4 (need to figure out how to do that).

I still need to replay this on the good side.

I love this game too because it contains some superhuman abilities on the main character itself and that's why I love playing it. It is an adventure game which includes incredible powers. I really love how this game works and excited to play all of those on my console!

These adventure video games are really one of my favorites, it shows how to overcome different obstacles this third series promises to be super exciting.

Pretty much all games do that though. That mountain from Zelda breath of the wild? Pretty sure I saw it in Mario games as well :p

LOL one method to lower game production cost, asset efficiency, since they are made by the same game company.

Last edited:
I like this one, very chill and smooth graphics. Although too late for me to know this game hehe

Back