(insert greetings here)

Terminus Est

Credits
Hi everyone, interesting site you guys have here. I joined to chat about video games with random people, and I need a gaming site with good news.

I'm a trophy hunter on PSN, I enjoy anything that's swords, fantasy and dragons but I'll play just about anything. Avid horror fan too, mostly cheesy slashers from the 80's.

Looking forward to future interactions on here.

Nice, welcome to the forum. Always glad to have more trophy hunters, J-RAY J-RAY and IntoxNitram IntoxNitram would welcome the company.

Hi terminus. Welcome to gaming latest forum. We are glad to have you here. I love horror stuff too. Have you seen sixth sense or the eye movies?

J-Ray
Mostly role playing games. The bigger they are and the more you can explore, the better. Currently playing Kingdom Come Deliverance.

Claraviolet
Aye, I especially like the first The Eye. Quite an original concept, I have to say.

Last edited:
J-Ray
Mostly role playing games. The bigger they are and the more you can explore, the better. Currently playing Kingdom Come Deliverance.

Claraviolet
Aye, I especially like the first The Eye. Quite an original concept, I have to say.
Yeah. I was really surprised by the ending. I never expected it at all.
I wouldn't say anything now as it might spoil stuff for folks who didn't watch it

Back