Internet Explorer?

I quit using it on my pc once I found out about Firefox a few years back.

I still use it on my Xbox One,Xbox 360, and PS3, not sure what version of IE those are.

I use IE to download the Firefox Web browser installer file for Windows from Firefox's website.

I have IE 11 on my PC (I think it's the latest version, but I'm not sure). I rarely use it, because I generally use Firefox... Internet Explorer is not that slow anymore, but it lacks the plugins and customization features of other browsers...

Martin said:
I literally use it to download Chrome when I first get a PC. Let's hope Edge has something to keep me using that instead. 
Unless Microsoft allows third-party plugins for Edge, like Mozilla and Google have for their browsers, I don't think it will attract a lot of users...

alakazam said:
Unless Microsoft allows third-part plugins for Edge, like Mozilla and Google have for their browsers, I don't think it will attract a lot of users...
I think plugins aren't used by that many people in the grand scheme of things... yes they are popular but I think a large percentage of users of the internet don't use plugins too.

Martin said:
I think plugins aren't used by that many people in the grand scheme of things... yes they are popular but I think a large percentage of users of the internet don't use plugins too.
I agree plug-ins are not really used except for Plug-ins like Adobe Flash Player, and Java which are needed to play a lot of video on websites and games like Runescape, Farmville, etc online. Video download add-ons for Firefox are pretty popular with people online. 

I think Bookmark syncing and online storage is a more important feature because it lets people access their browser bookmarks on all their PCs, smartphones, and tablets.

Martin said:
I literally use it to download Chrome when I first get a PC. Let's hope Edge has something to keep me using that instead. 
Yes, that is exactly what I do, as well. I go on Internet Explorer to download Chrome, and then that is what I use. Internet Explorer, in my opinion, is not a very good web-browser.

Internet Explorer is going to be gone shortly when Windows 10 comes out, at least I hope. There is a new project called (Project Spartan) Microsoft Edge, it is really exciting and apparently it is going to be on the same level of modern browsers or even better. We will look and wait till it comes out, I'm having my hopes up.

I don't use Internet explorer anymore.
It is really slow when compared to google chrome.

Back