Internet Flirting

I don't do it, no. I guess if I have a girlfriend I will sext her sometimes, if you call that flirting. That is about it though.

No, I don't plan on going online just to flirt with girls, but I think it sometimes just happens especially over webcam or voice chat, and both people find each other physically attractive and both are having fun chatting with each other.

A lot of people also flirt with others because they are bored with no one to talk to on Skype.

I think if I know the person offline at school, or work, and I like them I might flirt with them online since it can lead to offline romance. Plus, it is less embarrassing to sing a love song to someone via Skype then doing the same thing at school, work, or public which can be very awkward, and embarrassing.

No, I don't plan on going online just to flirt with girls, but I think it sometimes just happens especially over webcam or voice chat, and both people find each other physically attractive and both are having fun chatting with each other.

A lot of people also flirt with others because they are bored with no one to talk to on Skype.

I think if I know the person offline at school, or work, and I like them I might flirt with them online since it can lead to offline romance. Plus, it is less embarrassing to sing a love song to someone via Skype then doing the same thing at school, work, or public which can be very awkward, and embarrassing.
Ludicrusly enough, I got chatted up online quite a few times by desperate guys who wanted to hook up with me.

They say those who use sites like eharmony are pathetic sad people.

Granted, I'm not at the point in my life that I need a gf so I can't say I do this.

I know of people who used a online dating site to find a husband. They have been happily married for many years.

There are many advantages with online dating like knowing if people are into stuff you are not into if they are truthful on their profile.

Online dating is probably better then going to a random Bar to pick up girls or men since you have to guess what they are like.

Maybe she did not know his age since many people are too lazy to read people's profile, and just look at their usernames and profile picture.

I don't think my girlfriend would appreciate it if i started flirting with random internet chicks. ;)

Package Team Leader Assistant. I hadn't realized she was flirting and then she sent 'so you don't mind me flirting?' and at that point I stopped replying. :p
loled at the "Assistant" part... but yeah. Poor you, Hissae... Anyway, someone's just flirting with me right now...I got the feeling that he is.

Back