Not open for further replies.

IntoxNitram

GamingLatest Slave
Staff member
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
A look back in time...
Here you can look back on my previous games completed in past years. I use IGDB.com to create a nice visual list of all games completed. Here is a link to each individual year:
Didn't play much last year so probably not getting around to playing too many games this year, but since the coronavirus quarantine I've had a little more time to play games and therefore felt making a list was in order. Here it goes:

2020 completed games list

Completed:
Need for Speed: Payback
Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Resident Evil 3
Marvel's Spider-Man
The Last of Us Part II
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered
Bioshock Remastered
Bioshock 2 Remastered
Bioshock 2 Remastered: Minerva’s Den
Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea
Star Wars: Battlefront 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Last edited:
Finished up the South Park game now. Got a fair way through far cry primal a year or so ago too, so I’m going to attempt to finish that next.

Oh hey you're alive! Glad to see you around again, hopefully you get some good gaming in.

Resident Evil 3 is now finished, will replay at some point on the harder modes etc like I normally do, but wanting to play RE5 first.

Resident Evil 3 is now finished, will replay at some point on the harder modes etc like I normally do, but wanting to play RE5 first.

RE5 with the Lost in Nightmares storyline/gameplay stuff DLC or not?

Finished The Last of Us: Part II. Controversial game. I quite liked the overall experience to be honest. Gameplay and environments were great, story good for the most part. Can see why it annoyed some fans, but I was mostly okay with it and think these sort of creative decisions should be respected - not up for us fans to decide the direction of these titles.

Finished The Last of Us: Part II. Controversial game. I quite liked the overall experience to be honest. Gameplay and environments were great, story good for the most part. Can see why it annoyed some fans, but I was mostly okay with it and think these sort of creative decisions should be respected - not up for us fans to decide the direction of these titles.

glad you enjoyed it.

Long time since I've updated this thread. Since the last update I've played:

The Last of Us Part II
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Campaign Remastered
Bioshock Remastered
Bioshock 2 Remastered

oh hey you're alive! How goes things because the games?
Been busy! Working all through COVID, got promoted to management, moved out with my partner. Pursuing some financial accounting professional qualifications. A lot happened this year but finally got some time to pick up some games again.

hows stuff with you?

Been busy! Working all through COVID, got promoted to management, moved out with my partner. Pursuing some financial accounting professional qualifications. A lot happened this year but finally got some time to pick up some games again.

hows stuff with you?

Finally got my self a IT job supporting students on my client's network. So well out of the public's reach and making decent living for once.

Hey Nitram, We need you back on the team dude!
Still have mod powers (I believe) but can’t guarantee enough activity to justify being an admin. Do miss this forum a lot tho was staff for quite some time.
Finally got my self a IT job supporting students on my client's network. So well out of the public's reach and making decent living for once.
Good to hear! Any plans to get the PS5 on launch?

Bioshock 2 Minervas den dlc completed
Bioshock infinite completed
Bioshock infinite burial at sea completed

will update the listing website in due course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back