IntoxNitram's List of Games Completed

Finished up RDR now. Really enjoyed how the story tied into RDR2 which I had already played and I suppose in theory I played it in the chronological order which was an interesting experience.

Finished up Mass Effect 1 as I purchased the legacy edition for dirt cheap. Enjoyed it after a while but took me a bit to get into. Looking forward to giving the second a go.

Finished up Mass Effect 1 as I purchased the legacy edition for dirt cheap. Enjoyed it after a while but took me a bit to get into. Looking forward to giving the second a go.
Mass effect Games were inspired by Final Fantasy 7 and other JRPGs and thus games have PLOT Waifus in them lol so which Waifu are you picking for your MC or no Waifu and fly solo lol. I picked Tali for my MC years back when I played and competed the series. with and without the ME3 ending mod. Also Original Tali's face was hotter than the remastered one imo.

Last edited:
Was it pretty fun?
Felt a little dated overall now and there was freezes every time the game auto saved on PlayStation which was annoying but overall still decently fun.

Mass effect Games were inspired by Final Fantasy 7 and other JRPGs and thus games have PLOT Waifus in them lol so which Waifu are you picking for your MC or no Waifu and fly solo lol. I picked Tali for my MC years back when I played and competed the series. with and without the ME3 ending mod. Also Original Tali's face was hotter than the remastered one imo.
I didn’t romance anyone in the first game to be honest! Will have to see how the other games go lol.

Finished up AC Origins as well now.

I didn’t romance anyone in the first game to be honest! Will have to see how the other games go lol.
lol I picked Tali partly because I was curious/wanted to see her face and she's the loyal obedient waifu type lol . Miranda in second and third game got nice back PLOT and the game camera liked to zoom on her ass lol but her face was not good enough as a waifu to pick for my MC in the game imo, so my MC just friendzoned her backthen lol your mc can also build a triangle with multiple waifus, dating multiple waifus in the game like in the JRPG Persona 5. For example if your MC is dating Ashley first and then cheats on her with Tali there will be a scene with Ashley about it lol

Also in ME 1, who died in your MC's story/play ?

Last edited:
Back