Introduction Thread Suggestion

Martinsx

Full GL Member
Credits
Good day Administrator.

I just recently joined the forum not long ago and I must confess that it's been a pleasure being a member in the gaming community.

But, on my immediate joining in the community, I had a serious difficulty in locating the section to drop my introduction, so I had to do it in the section I thought that is most appropriate for it before I was assisted by the moderator in moving it to the start screen section.

I humbly suggest if it's possible to change the start screen section to introduction, as I believe that others must have experience the same thing which I did. But it's boldly written INTRODUCTION, I'm sure that nobody would miss it easily.

What do you think about this small suggestion of mine?

In the years that we have been open, no one else has had a problem with it, plus we provide descriptions which makes it more obvious, and the PM that the above user has suggested. We likely won't change it because of one problem with it, but if other people have issues we will consider it.

First off, welcome to GL. Second, you made this post literately one board above the welcome place ^^; not sure what to say.

In the years that we have been open, no one else has had a problem with it, plus we provide descriptions which makes it more obvious, and the PM that the above user has suggested. We likely won't change it because of one problem with it, but if other people have issues we will consider it.

It was just my thoughts but as I stated earlier, it's all on the teams discretion to consider it or quash it. I understand your stance on this and it's very understandable because since no other person have complained, so it's right to put my suggestion pending until there are other requests for such changes.

Back