Is Running out of battery power on your smartphone/tablet and laptop a huge problem for you?

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
Running out of battery is usually not a huge problem for me.

I usually charge my devices once a day, sit close to a power outlet to plug in a charger to charge my stuff, and don't use battery powered devices a lot because I usually use a desktop PC, or watch TV which don't rely on battery power.

Most of my stuff have decent battery life, so I rarely run out of battery life unless I forgot to charge my stuff.

Well these days I do not usually play games and use heavy apps when I am on outside/school. So I don't have problems if I run out of battery. I am not a person who's always on screen checking social media such as facebook from time to time. I also enjoy watching people when I am doing nothing than post on social media or chatting.

For my phone, yes. I run through my battery quite quickly so I have an external battery pack. I don't really notice the problem at all with my laptops and tablet.

It's a big yes to me.

I really wouldn't be able to do much without my smartphone as I need the stuff in it, to even access my work related stuff.

Not really, I don't go far from my charging cables really.

Not really, I don't go far from my charging cables really.

I notice more people I know these days are usually indoors, and they usually own many USB chargers, and cables because they replace their phones and tablets every few years, so they have a lot of USB chargers left over from their old devices.

A lot of people also give those external USB powerbank chargers as gifts because it can be more useful than other affordable $25 gifts like a sweater which someone may not wear, so some people may end up with many USB powerbank chargers after Christmas and their birthday

I think most people these days may leave a charger and those external battery charging packs in most rooms of their home and office, in their pocket, and charge their things when they are not using them, or when watching TV, so running out of power is less of a problem.

Most of my classmates charge their phone directly to the outlet of the school. So many people here are not relying on power banks and such. But it depends on some teacher tho, some are kind and allows it, but some do not.

It's not a problem for me when I'm at home but if I'm at school or outside it would be troublesome.

Most of my classmates charge their phone directly to the outlet of the school. So many people here are not relying on power banks and such. But it depends on some teacher tho, some are kind and allows it, but some do not.

Powerbanks are somewhat rare here as well.

But, I seen a few women who use power banks.

I think some powerbanks with girly designs like Hello Kitty anime power banks have become status symbols for some women like how some women use girly looking phone cases like Hello Kitty phone cases.

Back