froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
The GPD Pocket is a full Windows 10 laptop - with a 7 inch screen.

The keyboard is small. But, I think the screen is usable for visiting mobile websites, and websites with larger text.

This looks like a nice laptop for people who need to use desktop programs, and play games like Minecraft for PC.

Last edited:
I could buy two of those and use one with each hand easily, so long as the laptop was stuck to the table.

I could buy two of those and use one with each hand easily, so long as the laptop was stuck to the table.

Using two of these laptops could be useful for people who reply to a lot of e-mail, and chats where they need to reply to 2 people quickly, so they are not waiting a longtime for a reply because they just need your permission to borrow your stuff, or ask for a link to a website to download a file off your website, or sign-up for your forum.

A person with longer fingers, bigger hands, and quickly move their arm, wrist, and fingers can use 4 of these laptops at the same time to text chat with 4 people in real-time with the chat window maximized where it is using the fullscreen to display the text chat conversation.

Bloggers who watch a lot of online livestreams can have many of these laptops watching different livestreams, so bloggers can quickly write blog posts, or record video blogs in real-time on different livestreams happening at the same time.

Back