It's back! - My CRAZY gaming schedule of 2024!

J-RAY

Top Fight Security!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Welcome to my gaming schedule where I place all of the games I want to play and recieve the PSN PLATINUM completion trophy.
This marks my 10th yr of making a gaming schedule!
previous year Total achievements = Previous yrs totals​
2013 = PLAT of 16 complete almost completed 2 games.
2014 = Plat of 15 complete and almost completed 4 games.
2015 = Plat of 15 complete and almost completed 2 games.
2016 = Plat of 19 complete and almost 3 games
2017 = Plat of 13 complete and almost 8 games
2018 = Plat of 13 complete and almost 0 games
2019 = Plat of 7 complete and almost 0 games
2020 = Plat of 6 complete and almost 4 games
2021 = Plat of 4 complete and almost 1 game
2022 = On vacation
2023 = On vacation
In case you have not noticed I didn't create a list for 22 and 23. During 2022 I was in personal dispute and had to focus on destroying my enemies then there was jail for some of the time too. When I got out I took awhile for to get my bearings. Then I been busy with the stock market. On spring 2023 I decided to buy a motorcycle and I been riding that for awhile, then I met a gang, then another ride(girl). It should be noted I'm a fitness junky as well
20231105_010248.jpg 20230607_194921.jpg received_270985185727577 (2).jpeg 3.jpg
2024 Legend:
    • Platinum trophy received
    • Process of completing
    • Put on backlog because of a glitch, excessive skill requirement, or tedius section of game
    • Owned but have not began
    • Played but stolen, lent, sold, broken, or PS+ taken away and must be re-purchased
    • Not purchased yet (possibly pending release)
    • DLCs (complete games that are not technically platinum trophy completions
    • +++ excited to purchase and play.
    • Boring, outdated, or lack of interest that require a special mood or raining week to play
--------------------------------

1. Surviving the Aftermath
2. sackboy: big adventure
3. cyberpunk
4. Farcry 6
5. Project cars
6. Dying light 2
7. Farcry 5
8. Two point hospital

9. Last of us 2
10. Jurassic park evolution 2
11. Dirt Rally 2.0
12. Dangerous Driving
13. arcade archives: Double dragon
14. Mass effect: andromeda
15. Ghost Tsushim
16. Detriot: Becoming human
17. Red Dead redemption 2
18. Gran Turismo 7

19. Project cars 3
20. Pinball heroes
21.. Gran turismo sport
22. Two point Hosptal: DLC trophy pack 1
21. Two point Hosptal: DLC trophy pack 2
22. Two point Hosptal: DLC trophy pack 3
23. Two point Hosptal: DLC trophy pack 4

24. Surviving the aftermath: DLC trophy pack 1
25. dawn of man
26. planet base
27. anime uni
28. prison tycoon
29. port royal 4

Games to BUY
Dead island 2 +++
Skull & Bones (2024) +++
Need for speed Heat
planet coaster
End zone- a world apart +++
2 point campus
farm simulator
garden simulator
Double Dragon Gaiden: Rise of the Dragons +++
Super Bomberman 2
Robocop: Rogue City (Nov 28 2023)
Alan wake 2 (PS5)
Dredge
Balders Gate 3
Chrimson desert (PS5 2024)
Stalker: Heart of Chernobyl (Not PS5 possibly 2024)
Dragon age 4
+++ (2024)
Stranded alien dawn
+++
Train Sim world 4 (2024)
Sims 5
+++ (2024)
anno 1800
+++

Much of the games I own are in the 85% complete range but have been put on the backburner because of tenius or very difficult sections of the game. Jurassic evolution, sackboy, project cars, red dead, gran turismo sport, cyberpunk pretty much impossible to finish.
At this point I'll be juggling
FARCRY 6, 5, dying light 3, and a racing game. dangerous driving is probable.

I encourage you to talk to me about anything in here.

Last edited:
I assessed my games and made a few modifications to my list as well.
-Two point hospital is pretty close to being complete
-Apperently my copy of farcry 5 is at a friends place
-sackboy has a really difficult part. there is a "don't die in each level"trophy and apperently I have competed each one except two. Judging by the records of the level being played I had attempted for 7 hours straight once. I doubt I'll be able to achieve it but I'll try.
-Jurassic park evolution has a scary difficult time limit section I've wasted countless hours on.
-I've added dlc to my completion list.

I cruised with farcry 6 and hospital yesterday. all week I'll be going nut playing and drinking and chilling. Should be able to platinum one of them by friday.

Still looks like a solid list to me.

UPDATE!

I appears far cry 6 is on waiting. I got all of the psn trophies except the last one. It includes spending 20 minutes doing something east but then you have to wait 5 days and redo it and total of three times. I have to wait two weeks to finish this.

Two years ago I had this gf and her friend was helping me do mechanics. Then I lent him red dead 2 and last of us 2. I remember thinking it was not a wise move but he left his socket set for good measure.
20231117_212206.jpg

The set is worth arguing d $180 so I figured he wouldn't run away. He did and I never got my games back. Luckily it has come to attention that my memory isn't good. I bought last of us 2 digital and still have it. Still I regret to inform you all that red dead was stolen.

UPDATE!

I appears far cry 6 is on waiting. I got all of the psn trophies except the last one. It includes spending 20 minutes doing something east but then you have to wait 5 days and redo it and total of three times. I have to wait two weeks to finish this.

Two years ago I had this gf and her friend was helping me do mechanics. Then I lent him red dead 2 and last of us 2. I remember thinking it was not a wise move but he left his socket set for good measure.
View attachment 4254

The set is worth arguing d $180 so I figured he wouldn't run away. He did and I never got my games back. Luckily it has come to attention that my memory isn't good. I bought last of us 2 digital and still have it. Still I regret to inform you all that red dead was stolen.
That’s annoying. Lessons learnt for next time I suppose! Two good games taken though, really enjoyed my time especially with RDR2.

Apperently i made a mistake on the stolen games. Last of us 2 I bought digital. It was RDR and Last of us: part 1 that was stolen. I. Long done with last of us so it's all good.

Lost edit: Universim is not available for ps4 or 5 so I had to remove it from the list.

Last edited:
I'm cooking now!!!
I have received the platium trophy for 2-point hospital as well as finished the DLC Pack 1 and 4.
it's a goofy hospital simulation. Not much else to say.

I have been pushing myself to play dangerous driver which is in the Boring, outdated, category. I did install Project cars 3 to try it and it's which is much more enjoyable but I have to stay focused. I installed Last of us 2 and apperently I'm only missing a few collectable trophies. I will take hours but it's almost done. I may try that out.

I'm cooking now!!!
I have received the platium trophy for 2-point hospital as well as finished the DLC Pack 1 and 4.
it's a goofy hospital simulation. Not much else to say.

I have been pushing myself to play dangerous driver which is in the Boring, outdated, category. I did install Project cars 3 to try it and it's which is much more enjoyable but I have to stay focused. I installed Last of us 2 and apperently I'm only missing a few collectable trophies. I will take hours but it's almost done. I may try that out.

Very nice!

All of the 2-point hospital DLCs are complete now.
ss_683013847b9a53b9b3eaf3fab5db2d13834dbc68.1920x1080.jpg

Nothing much to say except it's a hospital simulator. Simulators are my favorite. Or more personally I love colony builders. Its unfortinate they are not popular.

With the clean up to complete last of us 2 and farcry 6 I see a platinum trophy comming any day now.

871550-FarCry6-key-art-1920x600.jpg

Farcry 6 is complete. Every achievement!!

I been going nuts on last of us 2, project cars 3, prison tycoon, dangerous driving, dawn of man, Port royal 4, and planetbase. Hoping to complete them all by Jan 1st

it's not as creepy. You are a rebellion fighting off this Cuban govt warlord. It's very tropical. I liked the 5th better than the 6th but it was good.

Last edited:
oh8a5shtmdbqx73cv765.jpg

When I installed last of us 2 it was brought to my attention I was about 80% complete. I had to do all of the collectables though. It is now complete. I got the full platinum achivement. I'm moving fast now!

header.jpg

Planetbase is complete and platinum up. Planetbase is a colony builder on a planet. Same thing as what elon wants.

There was one very difficult timer based trophy which I was trying for over and over again. I must have been playing the same round twice a day for three weeks until I finally beat it.

Back