Kid icarus uprising what level are you in

Post what level are you stuck on.
Did you know that i completed the game :grin:.

Grats on completing the game!!!

I just beat the game yesterday. Now if I get time I can play multiplayer.

I am free today to challenge anybody to a duel. Just PM me (since wife is using PC but the PMs will alert me). So yeah lotsofnamesSmash, if you want to try your luck go ahead and PM me. ^_^

I completed the game many months ago. Now just going through the levels on higher difficulties to hone my skills. I can do levels 1-16 or so on at least 7.0 difficulty. :)

I completed the game many months ago. Now just going through the levels on higher difficulties to hone my skills. I can do levels 1-16 or so on at least 7.0 difficulty. :)

Man that's intense! :O What are you using? A club? I am currently using the Phosphora Bow, it's has amazing homing.

I finished Ch.1 on 9.0!!

Man that's intense! :o What are you using? A club? I am currently using the Phosphora Bow, it's has amazing homing.

I finished Ch.1 on 9.0!!

I use the Raptor Claws! That's like my trademark weapon. :)

Man that's intense! :o What are you using? A club? I am currently using the Phosphora Bow, it's has amazing homing.

I finished Ch.1 on 9.0!!

I use the Raptor Claws! That's like my trademark weapon. :)

I used to use the Tiger claws before, but stopped as claws are not so effective against the bigger bosses(Hades, Medusa, Phoenix)

I use a Dark Bow. Only because I'd rather use a bow than any other weapon since... I don't know I think it's only because Pit has a bow in Brawl it feels more natural to use one.

I use a Dark Bow. Only because I'd rather use a bow than any other weapon since... I don't know I think it's only because Pit has a bow in Brawl it feels more natural to use one.

Yeah, Pit is completely at home with a bow, it feels quite natural.

Back