Kids These Days!

You are in college.

I was talking back to my jr/high school days. I'm not in college long enough to notice any bullying.

I used to get bullied. It stopped after I fought back and sent mine to the emergency room with blood soaked clothes, several contusions, broken teeth and broken bones, 42 stitches in his face and scalp from me beating his face to a pulp with a brick and a concussion. His mother sent him to live with his family in the South because someone told her that it was a gang initiation gone wrong. He had previously been in similar trouble, and that was why they ended up moving to my neighborhood.

In all honesty, I just snapped, I had to put up with his bullshit in school, and I never fought back because I didn't want to get into trouble, and so, when he tried to start with me out side of school, that was when all bets were off. When he saw me during the Summer break, he decided to start with me, and figured that he had the "protection" of his friends. When he tripped me, and caused me to bust my lip, and picked up a brick, and cold cocked him with a brick, breaking his nose and causing his blood to splatter. His friends ran and I just wailed on him with that brick until it broke and my uncle pulled me off of him.

I was left alone after that, and ended up with a reputation of being homicidal and insane and the only bullies I had to fight from then on were my brother's and they were about my age..

But these days, fighting back wouldn't end the bullying, it just might get you killed, especially if the bully, decides to settle the score with a gun, like they do now.

nice, too bad all kids don't do that when bullied.

They can't because back then, bullies had more integrity than they do now.. today's bullies are bigger pussies than they were back then because nowadays bullies also have access to guns, so if you fight back, chances are, you're dead, and if you don't, and are weak-willed then you're dead anyway because you think suicide is your only option.

If I fought one of today's bullies like that, I would be dead. Back then once the score was settled, it was settled and in my case, they were impressed with the way I handled myself and were cool with me after that.

Today, once the score is settled, you are likely to end up in the morgue.

Back