Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Square Enix has announced Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue will be released around the world in December on Playstation 4. Exact Release date coming soon.

Ahead of E3, Square released a new trailer (above) featuring the main three aspects of Final Chapter Prologue: Kingdom Hearts χ [chi] Back Cover, 0.2 Birth By Sleep - A Fragmentary Passage -, and a remaster of the Nintendo 3DS release Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance.

Kingdom Herarts 2.8 looks like a good game. I like the graphics, and the gameplay style.

This looks so awesome! I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts so it's great to see a new game being released.

My jaw just literally dropped. I'm super excited for KH3 to come out (when they actually announce a release date for it) and now they've dropped KH2.8 at E3. I've never heard of Dream Drop Distance, so seeing those people with the animal masks has me already intrigued. I love how they combined different aspects of the KH stories together. When I have enough money, I'm just going to get a PS4 because of this game lol.

Back