Kingdom hearts 3D

I can guarantee there is no chance of that happening. The drop system is in the title of the game. If there's a time you don't want to drop, either use drop me nots or when you get on the other character hit start then tap Drop and you'll go back to the other character.

1) You personally can not guarantee anything, unless you the head of development and have veto power.

2) If enough people complain and express their displeasure, things change. It was just recently where people who purchased Mass Effect were offered full refunds for the game because enough people had complained.

3) If no one says anything nothing will ever change. Nothing gets done if you just sit around and take what's force fed.

4) We are not suggesting dropping the Drop system, just the timed drops. You can still drop without it being timed so the title of the game still applies. Your work around is not a work around because the point of these complaints is the fact that you are dropping to begin with.

omg i tried the dream drop demo yesterday and i cant wait to get it once i save up enough for it OwO it has neku in it!!!!!!

Back