Last Game Beaten

Final Fantasy 7 Remake, a very excellent remake indeed. Can't wait for Part II.

VAs really did an excellent job voicing their respective characters. Especially Britt Baron as Tifa, Cody Christian as Cloud and Tyler Hoechlin as Sephiroth.

come now, go after hard with the plot still fresh :p

Don't worry Tifa's Kimono PLOT is still Cloud's hard mode main target and Tifa's PLOT will always be fresh to Cloud lol

Last edited:
My last game beaten would have to be Gears of War 4. I played through the entire campaign and beat the whole thing. Kind of sad I haven't played many more games then that but it's mainly because I've been sick. But the campaign was extremely enjoyable. I plan to do the same thing with Gears of War 5 unless Christmas sneaks up on me too soon with the Xbox SX.

Persona 5 Royal, Merciless Difficulty Completed First Run. Definitely An Excellent Game!

Disco Elysium. And what an journey that was. Can't suggest enough.

BF3, did the story and that was done like 5 years ago :p

Ghost Of Tsushima, ps4, lethal difficulty. And excellent samurai/ninja game from start to finish can't wait for a sequel, especially with the open ended ending...

Finished 100% of Spiritfarer, I cried way too much playing that game.

My last game beaten was Gears of War 4. I actually recently bought Gears of War 5 but haven't played the campaign. It's been fun so far for playing multiplayer.

I've beaten Brutal Legend on Brutal difficulty.

Save maybe one mission that required preparation, it wasn't that hard.

Back