Last Game Bought

VC4 pre-order is my last one bought.

Last game I bought was fifa 18... I got that World Cup fever haha. It’s my first soccer game and I enjoy the FUT mode since I’m not familiar with the players in soccer.

It is interesting that most of us have bought and are still buying new game products. My question is: What do you do with your game after you've used it exhaustively?

Most games just end up being not used any more, but occasionally I start playing a game extensively and play myself to a very advanced level.
Games like Mario Kart (Nintendo Switch), Chunithm (arcade), and Touhou (PC) are great examples of that.

The last game I bought was Minecraft. That was about two years ago. These days I am not playing mirecraft.

Crew 2. But I returned it to Amazon after around 4 days because it just wasn't interesting enough.

I have purchased Dead by Daylight, Friday the 13th: The Game, White Noise 2, Detention, Bioshock Remastered, Layers of Fear, How to Survive, How to Survive 2, Yamawari: Night Alone. They were all in one bundle for $15 USD.

Spider-Man Ps4.

The last game I just bought was Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection for the Nintendo Switch. The game isn't really for me, I purchased it for my hubby because he really likes Street Fighter. I haven't told him he's getting it yet. I won't give it to him till the 15th of this month which is when our anniversary is.

The last game I just bought was Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection for the Nintendo Switch. The game isn't really for me, I purchased it for my hubby because he really likes Street Fighter. I haven't told him he's getting it yet. I won't give it to him till the 15th of this month which is when our anniversary is.

So your husband prefers Ryu or Ken in Street Fighter?

Actually, he does play as Ryu a majority of the time in that game. And he already got to open his present and he loves it (which I knew he would).

Actually, he does play as Ryu a majority of the time in that game. And he already got to open his present and he loves it (which I knew he would).

I see, Ryu is cooler than Ken imo. Has your husband seen this Street Fighter Live action, it's pretty good imo:

Back