Last Game Bought

I purchased a copy of Hogwarts: Legacy. I bought one copy for my PS4, which I've received already and I've been playing since middle of May. I bought a copy for my Nintendo Switch but that doesn't come out till November so I'll have to wait a bit to play it on my Switch.

Yesterday i bought the Zelda Spirit Tracks limited edition Tin and Pokemon Shadows of Almia for DS, going to play that one tomorrow.

Super mario rpg remake pre-order.

Nick All-Star Brawl since it's at its cheapest it has ever been. Plus the DLC got a discount too. Very nice of them.

I had recently bought updated editions to Escape from Monkey Island and Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge. Fun games, considering the update made it easier to play the games through, and made it more entertaining.

You played it in the right pattern. It's a good one.
I actually stopped playing Cold War due to rampant cheating (mainly aim-bots). The same thing made me quite 3 and 4. I don't care how good a player is, *no one* can ADS from hip, get me right in target for a headshot, then snipe me from halfway across the map in a millisecond. This one player did it over and over. He had like 50 kills, and every other player had maybe 7 or 8.

It really pissed me off. I uninstalled it and have gotten back into Battlefield 2042 which, honestly, is my favorite game right now.

Switch Baten Kaitos I and II HD Remaster!

Age of Wonders 4 was the last video game I bought. I got it on my Playstation 5. The video game was released May 2, 2023 on PC, PS5 and Xbox Series. It's a 4x strategy and turned based tactical combat game.

Sonic Superstars and Super Mario Bros Wonder

DCS F/A - 18c Hornet Single Player Story Campaign,

Rise of the Persian Lion ll​

Back