Last Game Played

VIrtua Cop 2 on a Dreamcast emulator.

Pokemon Go. Beat Arlo again.

SWAT "Ready Or Not" PC. Completed the big Post Office HQ Mission. Pretty tough. Major firefight in the Post Office HQ's big parking lot with plenty of cover for them terrorists, Had to split my team into 2, ordered the blue team to keep them busy while me and red team circled around the parking lot to get them terrorists from behind. Used a lot of flashbangs, gas and Stingers to put them down non-lethally but they were reaally persistent and thus killed quite a lot of them. My blue team members were wounded but still able to continue the mission. Next inside the post office HQ, Sooo many hiding spots for the terrorists inside the post office HQ to ambush me and my team, ran out of gas, flashbangs and stinger grenades flushing them out lol really messy business but no hostages killed thankfully. And had to capture the turncoat FBI agent alive. He tried to run, avoiding capture, shot his ass lmao non-lethal take down! mission complete.

Forza Motorsport

started Hardmode Granblue Fantasy Relink Pc version. PC version runs great on max settings.

Recorded the intro scene and battle. First Big Boss Battle Vs Bahamut intro battle was great started at 10:24 :

SWAT Ready Or Not PC. Completed another tough mission. Clemente Hotel. Barricaded Well Armed Suspects with Hostages. Recorded it:

Fire Pro Wrestling World

Pokemon Crystal and then Spyro: The Eternal Night DS. Both are on my 2DS LL with a cartridge of course. Both are amazing for their time and aged well.

Madden 24

Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed

Granblue Fantasy Relink PC. Defeated Hardmode Giant Goblin Boss. Recorded the battle:

The last game I played was Pet Simulator X on Roblox. I like having this running in the background when I am busy doing other things.

Before that, the last game I played was Fortnite Festival.

AEW Fight Forever

Fall Guys

Back