Last Game Played

Counter Strike: Global Offensive.

Some bad luck with the matchmaking system, played versus hackers.

Just played some DCS 2vs4 short range missiles instant action short mission. Ordered my wingman to engage the second pair of Su 27s and I engaged the first pair. High airspeed (afterburning) and Continued usage of my F-15c Eagle's ECM with chaff and flare drops managed to keep the incoming enemy missiles (r73s)--r73 is a pesky missile since it can be fired without using any radar lock thus no lock on missile inbound warning on my fighter's RWR--from hitting me, but my wingman got shot down, however we won the fight, with all enemy fighters toast.

Last edited:
I know I'm 7 years late to answer this but...

The last game I played was Pangflash and still playing it cause I'm busy beating cm2's high score haha

I know I'm 7 years late to answer this but...

The last game I played was Pangflash and still playing it cause I'm busy beating cm2's high score haha

LOL what I hate about Pangflash is that the protagonist cannot fire horizontally, the heck.

LOL what I hate about Pangflash is that the protagonist cannot fire horizontally, the heck.
I think it's quite easier to have it fire only vertically cause you can just imagine how long it would take to fire another if the harpoon would travel a long horizontal distance. You've already died and your harpoon still hasn't reached the edge of the game screen haha.

Last edited:
I think it's quite easier to have it fire only vertically cause you can just imagine how long it would take to fire another if the harpoon would travel a long horizontal distance. You've already died and your harpoons still hasn't reached the edge of the game screen haha.

True, forgot about the slow rate of fire of the weapon lol.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive again, this is the main game which I play.

Counter Strike: Global Offensive again, this is the main game which I play.
I used to play the 1st Counter Strike game back in the 2000

Played some nighttime 2VS4 BVR instant action mission with full weapons. Using F15c Eagle's excellent BVR capabilities in this one, against Su 27s.
Pretty fun night time combat.

One of my AIM-120 AMRAMM
missile view, hitting one of the bogeys.

External View:

Last edited:
On my PC, I am currently playing God of war and it is an exciting game that anyone can really enjoy playing as well. However, when it comes to mobile games, I am looking at the amount of time that I spend playing top eleven football manager and I notice it is a game that I enjoy so much. When I am with friends, I focus on playing FIFA and that's really fun when I play on PS4 with them.

Even more Dying Light, although I've got stuck on a mission. Not enjoying the combat vs people.

It is always not fun when you keep beating people while you play with them. This is something that I think about when I decide who to pick for my games. So, I go with a gamer that is good at the game as well.

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster PC with Reshade post processing. Mainly experimenting with Reshade's sharpening and contrast post processing on this game.

Back