Last Game Played

Euro Truck Simulator 2 in the multiplayer Europe 2 server. Drove 2500+ kilometres.

zelda breath of the wild.

Played some Total War: Warhammer 2 as Tyrion's faction, one of the light high elves. Fighting the Dark elves in this battle, recorded the replay of it:

Last edited:
Another one of sega's arcade game machine? I can see the Sega copyright thing on the upper right. So you have to tap/press the lit buttons on the disc? following a musical beat?

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Online in the Europe 2 server. Drove over 1500 kilometers.

Played a bit of the old game, Desperados
Desperados-Wanted-Dead-or-Alive-Free-Download.jpg

Total War: Warhammer 2, defending one of the elven cities against one of the dark elves' attacks. Recorded the replay of the gameplay.

Last edited:
Total War: Warhammer 2, Won a tough battle vs the dark elves, managed to retake one of the elven cities occupied by the dark elves.

Total War Warhammer 2: Won a tough battle vs Lizardmen and their giant lizard monster thing. Recorded the replay of the battle.

Last edited:
Continuing my play on the Pathfinder rpg cardgame, rise of the runelords storyline , exploring the mysterious black tower inside the city of the giants to uncover the secrets of The ancient empire of Thassilon, however, lost the boss battle against the master of the black tower, the black monk, dang it my party got wiped out, guess I'll have to reload the last savepoint of the game lol I think it's the only card game that allows you to save your progress and reload the game should things go game over.

cUGsMOK.jpg

My Rise of the Runelord set box
srI7rYC.jpg

Rise of the runelords story cards events
xTqKp2w.jpg

EXKAOL6.jpg

My Party members and all their respective equipments, items and abilities decks and of course their respective rpg stats cards that level up as you progress the story and winning battles.
TM6B4K1.jpg

The frickin' Boss monk of the tower
pic1933596.jpg

Last edited:
Replayed a bit of Odin Sphere ps4 remaster, great dialogues aside,
fire king's obsession with Gwyndolyn reminds me of Namor's obsession with invisible woman lol

Back